Do you want to be part of a professional team that ensures IT governance, risk and compliance across the Vontobel group with a strong international focus?
We are looking for an initiative, independent and persuasive personality who is willing to take on great responsibility challenging tasks as 2nd line of defense.
- Close cooperation with business and IT representatives at all locations to ensure IT and process compliance (outsourcing, data privacy, business continuity, etc.)
- Build and Maintain compliance to the internal, group-wide control frameworks such as the IT Risk Standards and IT Controls according to the regulatory and legal requirements
- Perform and support assessment of policy and standards compliance and exceptions, report status to management and document advice for corrective actions
- Ensure that the specifications, standards, risks and control framework are known and creates awareness at the 1st line of defense
- Work with the IT GRC team on the evolving development of the IT GRC processes and solutions
- Coordinate and assist implementation of appropriate IT governance, metrics collection, and reporting capabilities across Vontobel
- Provide consultancy for analysis and identification of broader systemic issues as well as guidance on implementing IT compliance control objectives
- Provide input to improve efficiency and effectiveness of IT governance, risk and compliance services
- Minimum 5 years professional experience including in IT Audit, IT risk management, IT security and / or similar compliance functions
- Proven experience dealing with ambiguous situations, and producing a consistent result with varied input
- Demonstrated capability to learn and adapt to new situations and requirements
- Experience with working across business unit and geographical boundaries to engage team members required
- Knowledge of security and control standards and frameworks such as IT SOX, ISF, ISO2700x, COBIT, PCI - their use and assessment
- Understanding of IT architecture, systems security concepts, bcm concepts, trends and practces
- initiative, independent and persuasive
- Assertive and tenacious
- team-oriented, flexible and open-minded
Thank you for applying to Vontobel. We will carefully review your application and will respond to you in a timely manner.
At Vontobel, we are an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability or gender identity.
We value the many voices within our teams and are committed to creating an environment where everyone who wants to be part of our performance culture can be themselves. It is based on mutual respect and zero tolerance for any form of discrimination.
If you have any questions you can contact us through our contact form .