Senior IT Project Manager,Risk Engines,Financial Data Warehouse
- Zürich, Schweiz
- Befristete Anstellung, Vollzeit
- Experis Switzerland
- 17 Feb 19
Senior IT Project Manager (Risk Engines, Financial Data Warehouse, Banking)
Experis is the global leader in professional resourcing and project-based workforce solutions. Our suite of services ranges from interim and permanent recruitment to managed services and consulting, enabling businesses to achieve their goals. We accelerate organisational growth by attracting, assessing and placing specialised professional talent.
On behalf of our client, a leading bank in Zürich, we are looking for an IT Project Manager with proven experience with IT projects in a demanding business (several risk engines). Are you a passionate IT Project Manager who is looking for a new and exciting challenge? If yes, then please have a look at the details below:
- Leading project teams of onsite and offshore (Poland) developers, requirement engineers, testers for the implementation of new requirements affecting risk engines and financial data warehouse
- Interaction with different business and IT stakeholders
- Managing several projects in parallel and proactively tracking budgets and status
Essentials Skills and Qualifications:
- Over 7 years of IT Program or Project management experience within the Banking, Trading, or Investment Management industries
- Extensive experience in managing several projects in parallel with complex dependencies and multiple stakeholders and to assure IT front-to-back integration testing
- Ability to perform quality checks on overall IT delivery timelines and to ensure that the plans delivered by different teams are aligned
- Solid experience with Agile methodologies
- Comfortable with intense administrative processes such as frequent updates of budget forecasts and resource allocations using internal project management tools
- Demonstrated ability to manage details while taking a holistic, benefits-focused view of the project
Desired Skills and Qualifications:
- Knowledge of risk management principles
- Knowledge of financial data (reference and time-series)
- Knowledge of data warehousing / data base technologies
Interested in this opportunity? Kindly send us your CV today through the link in the advert. However, should you have any questions please contact Thu Barany on +41 44 229 99 28.
Even though this position may not be the perfect fit for you, please reach out to us, as we have hundreds of open positions at Experis IT across Switzerland.
To view more IT jobs in Zurich, visit https://www.experis.ch/it-jobs-zurich and connect to me on LinkedIn.