Senior Investment Consultant
Schroders, with headquarters in London, employs over 5000 talented people worldwide, operating in 32 different countries across Europe, the Americas, Asia, the Middle East and Africa, close to the markets in which we invest and close to our clients. Schroders has developed under stable ownership for over 200 years and long-term thinking governs our approach to investing, building client relationships and growing our business.
Schroders in Switzerland is a renowned Financial Institution with around 400 employees located in Zurich and Geneva. For our private clients we provide tailor made investment solutions and complementary financial services. On behalf of institutional and retail investors, financial institutions and high net worth clients from around the world, we invest in a broad range of asset classes across equities, fixed income, multi-asset and alternatives. We also specialize in providing high-quality private equity solutions to our clients.
The Senior Investment Consultant is reporting directly into the Head Investment Consulting and is responsible to provide investment advice and portfolio analysis across all asset classes and investment instruments to our clients.
To strengthen our Investment Department in Zurich we are looking for an Senior Investment Consultant Job specification
- Produce investment ideas and advice for relationship managers and customers with focus on the fixed income space and other asset classes
- Actively advise direct and indirect clients in all suitable investments fields within the Schroder framework
- Following developments in the financial markets to maintain an understanding of investments products
- Produce marketing and sales material in close cooperation with the Head of Investment Consulting and Client Relationship Managers
- Participation in client meetings together with the Relationship Manager
- Ensure timely response to client needs and timely execution of orders
- Bachelor or MA in Finance, Business Administration or Economics, ideally combined with further education such as CFA, CIIA, AZEK
- At least 5+ years of relevant professional experience in investments (advisory/consulting, analysis, PM)
- In-depth experience in fixed income investment (analysis and trading)
- Client and service oriented personality who enjoys direct client contact
- Strong knowledge across all asset classes
- Proficiency in Bloomberg and Excel (programing knowledge is a plus)
- Fluency in English as well as very good German skills, French is a plus
- Dynamic, pro-active, open minded, self-motivated and structured personality
a challenging, diverse and supportive working environment as well as modern employment conditions in an international, dynamic and entrepreneurial environment. The office is located at Zurich-Central, close to the Zurich Main station. Please apply online, with your complete application. Only direct applications will be considered.
Schroder & Co Bank AG
CH-8031 Zürich, Schweiz
Tel: +41 (0)44 250 11 11