At Vontobel, we actively shape the future. We create and pursue investment opportunities with determination. We master what we do - and we only do what we master. This is how we get our clients ahead. As a global financial services provider with Swiss roots, we specialize in wealth management, active asset management and tailor-made investment solutions.
Are you passionate about economics and an expert in written investment communication? We are looking for a Senior Investment Strategist to join our Vontobel Swiss Financial Advisers team.
- You devote most of your time to the regular monthly and by-weekly written investment communication to our clients: a key pillar of our client touch points.
- You facilitate live events for clients which require investment rational and presentation.
- You are instrumental in the formulation of the economic and asset class outlooks and act as investment committee voting member and moderator of the investment committee.
- You develop value added reports including special reporting for key clients with dedicated macro and outlook texts.
- You present economic, cross-asset class views to internal and external clients.
- A master's degree in business, finance, or economics with additional qualifications
- Extensive experience (10 years+) in economics and cross-asset-class analysis
- Considerable written/oral investment content/communication skills in English
- Exhaustive experience in the creation of value-added reports (programming skills as a plus)
- A highly motivated team player
- Solution-oriented and able to think in a way that facilitates business
What we offer
- We work according to agile principles especially in our way of thinking and our methodology and we work with mutual trust
- Teamwork is important to us: We always exchange valuable knowledge and skills with each other - One Vontobel
- Our work culture is characterized by short communication channels and direct cross-departmental contact and information exchange
Thank you for applying to Vontobel. We will carefully review your application and will respond to you in a timely manner.
At Vontobel, we are an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability or gender identity.
We value the many voices within our teams and are committed to creating an environment where everyone who wants to be part of our performance culture can be themselves. It is based on mutual respect and zero tolerance for any form of discrimination.
If you have any questions you can contact us through our contact form .