In this role, you will work with our key investment professionals and portfolio managers from our Fixed Income Boutique to write content that acts as the voice of the Portfolio Manager and supports the growth of the boutique.
You are someone who...
- Be the partner for all investment experts at the Fixed Income Boutique to transform their thoughts and convictions into highly compelling content
- Analyze content performance based on metrics, conduct competitor analysis, and coach investment experts based on your findings to help them focus on the most effective content outcomes to drive engagement and grow their audience
- Help to build a sound content strategy to ensure the perspective of the client is at center stage of our considerations when putting together our content calendar
- Is highly energetic, with ambition and stamina to deliver against ambitious growth targets.
- Is a passionate writer, who gets deep satisfaction from positive feedback from your readers - and the more readers you have the happier you are.
- Has enthusiasm for investment and related themes, with sufficient depth to engage a portfolio manager in serious conversation. Experience with Fixed Income investment is a strong plus.
- Can vary their writing style to the needs of the reader and bring across complex concepts in a compelling and engaging style. Understands the compliance requirements of the investment industry.
- Can write effective teasers for Social Media, E-Mail and the web to drive engagement.
- Can identify the key sales points associated with a product and rapidly package them into an attractive short-form piece of marketing collateral. Brevity is no problem for you.
- Is aware of competitor activities and regularly benchmarks your own materials against best-in-class peers to identify improvements.
- Builds relationship at all levels and uses them to rapidly converge and build consensus around your work.
- Enjoys manipulating data to create advanced charts and graphics to deliver your message, with ability to use systems and applications beyond MS Office an advantage.
- Is experienced in managing processes and workflows involving different stakeholders.
- Is flexible and can handle translation, proofreading and editing processes across multiple languages, even if you do not speak all of them yourself.
- Educated to degree level or above, you write at Economist-level in English and ideally another one of our key languages (German, Italian, Spanish, French) and are comfortable working in a fast-moving multi-cultural, multi-lingual environment.
- You currently work in a writing, marketing, PR or similar role at a leading asset manager or media company. Experience in other industries is welcome, but you must come with deep enthusiasm for investment and proven ability to rapidly learn new skills.
- You have a writing portfolio which includes content targeting professional investors.
Thank you for applying to Vontobel. We will carefully review your application and will respond to you in a timely manner.
At Vontobel, we are an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability or gender identity.
We value the many voices within our teams and are committed to creating an environment where everyone who wants to be part of our performance culture can be themselves. It is based on mutual respect and zero tolerance for any form of discrimination.
If you have any questions you can contact us through our contact form .