Senior Investment Writer Intermediaries
Vontobel Asset Management serves the world's leading asset owners. We grow with our clients, thanks to our active investment approach and passionate client focus. We are a true multi-boutique, where independent thinking and high convictions flourish, providing a fertile seeding ground for our investment-led content. Con-tent supports over half of our client interactions and is critical to building awareness of Vontobel Asset Man-agement and supporting transparent product education.
In this role, your focus will be supporting relationships with global banks, one of our top strategic growth opportunities for 2022. You will work with our key investment professionals and portfolio managers to relay their insights to our clients, as well as ensuring clients have product information at their fingertips by constantly updating our shelf of servicing collateral. In addition, collaboration with our Global Banks client team will be key to your success. In addition, you will collaborate with design, digital and compliance experts to optimize production of our team's content. You are someone who...
- Is highly energetic, with ambition and stamina to deliver against ambitious growth targets.
- Is a passionate writer, who gets deep satisfaction from positive feedback from your readers - and the more readers you have the happier you are.
- Has enthusiasm for investment and related themes, with sufficient depth to engage a portfolio manager in serious conversation.
- Can vary their writing style to meet the needs of the reader and bring across complex concepts related to investment in a compelling and engaging style.
- Can identify the key sales points associated with a product and rapidly package them into an attractive short-form piece of marketing collateral. Brevity is no problem for you.
- Is aware of competitor activities and regularly benchmarks your own materials against best-in-class peers to identify improvements.
- Builds relationship at all levels and uses them to rapidly converge and build consensus around your work.
- Understands the compliance requirements of the investment industry.
- Enjoys manipulating data to create advanced charts and graphics to deliver your message, with ability to use systems and applications beyond MS Office an advantage.
- Is experienced in managing processes and workflows involving different stakeholders.
- Is flexible and can handle translation, proofreading and editing processes across multiple languages, even if you do not speak all of them yourself.
How to apply
- Educated to degree level or above, you write at Economist-level in at least one of our key languages (English, German, Italian, Spanish, French) and are comfortable working in a fast-moving multi-cultural, multi-lingual environment.
- You currently work in a writing, marketing, PR or similar role at a leading asset manager or media company. Experience in other industries is welcome, but you must come with deep enthusiasm for investment and proven ability to rapidly learn new skills.
- You have a writing portfolio which includes collateral such as flyers, brochures, videos and infographics.
Please upload a 1-2 page CV and 1-page covering letter, which explains how you would improve Vontobel Asset Management's content. In support of your application, please attach or provide links to 3 items which highlight your abilities.
Thank you for applying to Vontobel. We will carefully review your application and will respond to you in a timely manner.
At Vontobel, we are an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability or gender identity.
We value the many voices within our teams and are committed to creating an environment where everyone who wants to be part of our performance culture can be themselves. It is based on mutual respect and zero tolerance for any form of discrimination.
If you have any questions you can contact us through our contact form .