On behalf of our client, a leading financial institution in Zürich, we have a challenging 6 month contract as a Senior Full stack Java Lead Developer in a demanding business - Risk Management and Portfolio Optimization.
Senior Java Developer - Banking
Experis is the global leader in professional resourcing and project-based workforce solutions.
Overview of contract
On behalf of our client, a leading financial institution in Zürich, we have a challenging 6 month contractor as a Senior Full stack Java Lead Developer in a demanding business - Risk Management and Portfolio Optimization.
Main Responsibilities include:
- Implementation of new requirements, with particular focus on scalability, architecture, stability, automated testing
- Interaction with an international team of developers, architects, quantitative investment professionals and leading the effort
- 7 years of experience implementing mission critical server side applications in core Java
- Strong experience in designing applications using microservice architecture
- Strong experience in API design and related technologies (OpenAPI, Swagger, REST, gRPC)
- Experience in DevOps tools (Docker, Kubernetes / OpenShift, cloud & containerization technologies)
- Strong experience in highly available, multi-threaded low latency platforms
- Experience in Java application frameworks (Spring Boot)
- Experience in Enterprise Integration Patterns (Spring integration, Apache Camel)
- Experience in messaging frameworks (Apache Kafka, Apache ActiveMQ)
- Experience with versions of Java
- Previous experience of a development role in finance or computationally intense computing, e.g. banking, trading, asset management, risk management, insurance
- Understanding of financial products, time series and risk management principles
- Experience with Linux environments
- Good Team Player
If you are interested in this opportunity, we look forward to receiving your CV or if you have any questions, contact Jane Leese on +41 44 229 99 49
If you are interested in other opportunities that Experis are recruiting, please click on the link https://www.experis.ch/experis-zurich.
We can only consider Swiss nationals or professionals possessing a valid EU passport for this engagement.