The Legal team of Asset Management & Investments in Zurich offers development opportunities in a successful and diverse environment. We observe high standards of individual behavior and business conduct and as the second level of control, we work closely with the business to support good compliance practices within the firm.
An opportunity has arisen for a Senior Asset Management and Funds Lawyer, based in Zurich and interested in working in an international, challenging, and fast changing environment.
You will be part of an international legal and compliance department at a Zurich headquartered asset manager with investment teams in New York, Hong Kong, London, Milan, Munich and Zurich and offices across the USA, Europe and APAC that has grown rapidly and is continuing to expand internationally.
- Contact point for legal advice on client on-boarding, investment management and advisory, product life cycle as well as distribution, investment platform and trading, contract law, and corporate related matters
- Drafting, reviewing, and negotiating the whole range of legal documents and agreements with internal and external parties (e.g., prospectuses and regulatory filings, investment management and advisory and research agreements, derivative and trading related agreements, distribution agreements, software and market data license agreements, outsourcing agreements)
- Drafting and reviewing legal and corporate documentation as well as supporting business initiatives and projects from a legal and regulatory perspective
- Monitoring of the asset management legal and regulatory environment, analyzing business impact and ensuring proper implementation
- At least 6 years' experience as an in-house Legal Counsel in Financial Services especially in the Asset Management or Investment Funds Industry
- Strong legal drafting and communication skills, both in English and German and attention to detail when required is essential
- A fully qualified lawyer (MLaw) or posses an equivalent Swiss or foreign university degree with an additional education such as an Attorney at Law, PhD, LLM. A CFA or AZEK Certificate would be a plus
What we offer
- We work according to agile principles especially in our way of thinking and our methodology and we work with mutual trust
- Would you like to develop your skills? We are happy to support you with further training's and certifications
- Teamwork and transparency are important to us: We always exchange valuable knowledge and skills with each other - One Vontobel
- Our work culture is characterized by short communication channels and direct cross-departmental contact and information exchange
- We offer the option for home office (Flexible working times), diverse benefits and provide a first-class lunch menu when you work in the office
Thank you for applying to Vontobel. We will carefully review your application and will respond to you in a timely manner.
At Vontobel, we are an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability or gender identity.
We value the many voices within our teams and are committed to creating an environment where everyone who wants to be part of our performance culture can be themselves. It is based on mutual respect and zero tolerance for any form of discrimination.
If you have any questions you can contact us through our contact form .