Join us as a Senior Liquidity Reporting Specialist in Group Treasury. Your responsibilities comprise the preparation and critical review of various Liquidity Metrics. These include, for example, preparation of the Banks's Liquidity Coverage Ratio, Net Stable Funding Ratio, liquidity disclosures for the quarterly and annual reports as well as a variety of liquidity related Management Information. You will also work in close collaboration with our Change & IT teams in further enhancing our reporting infrastructure. Your future colleagues
You join our Liquidity Measurement & Reporting team in Zürich. Our highly motivated colleagues come from across the globe. We are looking for an open and positive personality with great interpersonal and analytical skills combined with an outstanding ability to communicate complex issues in a simple and effective manner. We are a department which values Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) and is committed to realizing the firm's D&I ambition which is an integral part of our global cultural values.
Credit Suisse Group AG has been acquired by UBS Group AG. Credit Suisse continues its business activities as a subsidiary company of UBS Group AG, including selective hiring for experienced professionals. Your skills and experience
We are looking for:
- A relevant university degree or an equivalent educational background
- Deep knowledge of liquidity and funding regulation
- Minimum 5 years of relevant Liquidity, Treasury or Financial reporting experience, preferably within the financial industry
- Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Access skills with proven understanding of VBA and SQL. Familiarity with R or Python is favorable
- Fluency in English (written and spoken); German language skills would be advantageous
- Ability to handle multiple challenging priorities and assignments
- High level of attention to detail; being able to monitor trends and spot anomalies
- Core knowledge of the products commonly employed in financial markets for trading and risk management purposes
- Understands the value of diversity in the workplace and is dedicated to fostering an inclusive culture in all aspects of working life so that people from all backgrounds receive equal treatment, realize their full potential and can bring their full, authentic selves to work
- Dedication to fostering an inclusive culture and value diverse perspectives
Ms. K. Schlipfenbacher would be delighted to receive your application.
Please apply via our career portal.