Madison Pearl has been mandated by a Swiss headquartered asset & investment management firm to source for experienced Private Bankers to join their expanding business team as part of their global strategy. The right candidate is a ‘’hunter’’ profile and possess an already established of clients (individual and institutional) from the GCC region.
- The select candidate would be tasked with onboarding, developing and managing a portfolio of private UHNW and Institutional Clients with a focus on the GCC and wider Middle East.
- He or she will provide asset & investment management services and offer high-end service to the clients needs.
- Coordinate and work actively with the global investment division and regulatory compliance departments.
- The ideal candidate would be self-motivated and preferably experienced in investment management.
- A Hunter profile with at least a minimum 10 years’ experience in a client facing role with a leading Private Bank or Investment Manager.
- A track record in AUM acquisition, lead generation and revenue growth.
- Highly personable with a cultural understanding of the Gulf region.
- Understanding of Swiss regulations.
*ONLY SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED