FNZ is a global investment platform provider servicing over 650 financial services institutions and 8,000 wealth management firms and their 20+ million end-investors. Our mission is to open up wealth for everyone so that people can invest in what matters most to them at the lowest costs possible. FNZ makes investments more transparent, sustainable and personal, empowering millions to accumulate wealth in the way they want it.
FNZ works with top-tier financial services institutions and wealth management firms who share our ambition to create digital, highly personalized and innovative investment solutions for every end-investor. We combine technology, infrastructure and investment operations in a single platform. This way, our business customers can focus on offering better investment solutions and experiences to their clients. FNZ Studio
is a low-code platform enabling the fast development of web applications for the financial services industry. It features a graphical user interface with drag and drop editors, fit for purpose components, pre-built workflows (wizards) and pluggable integrations that allow the users to build custom applications swiftly and with limited coding skills required .
As a Senior Product Manager for FNZ Studio
, you will be responsible for designing and developing new web applications that target consumers in the financial services industry. Leveraging the power of our low-code development platform, you will create outstanding web experiences for our customers while leading the product lifecycle from concept to design, launch, and continuous evolution. Responsibilities:
- Shape and drive products with a compelling business value and an outstanding user experience for end users and developers alike.
- Work closely with technical product managers, engineers, and designers to develop your products, from research to concept, design, implementation, packaging, and rollout.
- Gather customer insights and feedback and infuse the learning back into the organization, ensuring differentiated product offerings.
- Proactively engage with internal and external stakeholders to deeply understand pain points, needs, and opportunities and use this to define and manage the roadmap for your products.
- Provide arguments and material to enable pre-sales, customer success, and partners to sell and drive the adoption of your products.
- 5+ years of experience in Product Management, preferably with a focus on web applications.
- Strong social skills; building long-standing relationships comes naturally to you.
- Exceptional communication skills: verbal, written, and presentation skills.
- Ability to lead without authority, breaking down barriers between areas and functions.
- Experience with UX design and user research methodologies.
- Bachelor or master's degree in computer science, human-computer interaction, or equivalent experience.
- Expert command in English is a must; any other language is an asset.
At FNZ, we recognize that diversity, inclusion and accessibility are important factors for our success. We embrace the unique perspective and capabilities of our current and future employees, which will help us continue to drive innovation and achieve our business goals. Recruitment decisions at FNZ are made in a non-discriminatory manner where all employees are valued and respected. In particular, we want to ensure accessibility needs are well supported thus, ensuring our recruitment process is fair and equitable for all applicants.
Please let us know if there is any support we can provide to ensure FNZ's recruitment process is fully accessible to you. You can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss specific requirements.