Senior Product and Business Risk Management Specialist (Product Committee) 80-100%
As a Product and Business Risk Management Specialist, you complement the existing team on the one hand with a particular focus on Product Governance and Product Risk Assessment, and on the other hand on Risk Modeling as well as Advisory & Digitalization. In this role you will perform the following tasks:
- Partnering with colleagues from Investment Product Management, you review proposals for new funds/products, including idea development, and preparation of proposal to Product Committee.
- Coordinating Risk Assessment of new funds/products with other control functions.
- Front to back Risk Review of operational setup, incl. potential bespoke/ tailored solutions for Ultra-High clients and/ or variations for market specific requirements.
- Risk Review of Product Risk Classification and Risk Analyzer models and processes.
- Risk Review of Advisory and Digitalization processes.
- Reviewing compliance with internal controls and regulatory requirements, and design and implement new controls if required.
- Building and maintaining effective relationships with key internal parties, including product shops and 2nd Line of Defense.
- Grasping the continuous evolution of the Risk and Control Framework globally as well as the development and implementation of methodology standards and tools to ensure effectiveness of investments & operational controls.
- Monitoring of regulatory and legal developments and identifying potential impact on the organization and raise awareness with impacted areas to ensure timely adaptation.
- Support of strategic change initiatives and projects, including risk assessment as well as actively providing high quality advisory services to enable compliant implementation.
- Global coordination with IWM FLDS, Legal & Compliance and other partners.
- Responsibility to review procedures and governing policies for clear and concise identification of risks and required controls.
- Analysis of operational risk incidents, major near misses or non-financial incidents, definition of sustainable measures and tracking of implementation. Tracking of mitigation measures and maintenance of incident information.
- Design of the holistic risk framework in terms of risk identification, measurement and reporting incl. key risk indicators.
- Responsibility for specific topics and ad-hoc queries to provide management with an opinion on involved Investment, regulatory and/or operational risks.
- An interesting platform for personal and professional development.
Do you have a real passion for business risk management and want a role where you can apply your strong product and analytical skills? We are looking to complement our team with someone who has an independent mindset and loves to communicate and give in a role that includes a variety of tasks.
- University degree or equivalent banking or finance experience
- Further education such as CFA, FRM, CAIA a plus
- Tertiary education in Quantitative Finance or Risk management or Engineering
- At least five years of professional experience in Private Banking or Asset Management with exposure to Portfolio Management, Product Management, Investment Risk, Regulatory requirements, Operational Risk management, and / or large change initiatives.
- Track record in project management, preferably in the area of regulatory topics and / or Investment and / or operational risk management
- Strong analytical and conceptual skills with a structured, solution oriented approach, combined with passion, dedicated and a "Can do attitude"
- Good understanding of information technology a strong plus
- Ability to perform excellent stakeholder management and to build and maintain positive relationships at senior management level
- You combine excellent social skills with the ability to build long-lasting relationships across heterogeneous groups of partners with diverse backgrounds.
- Personality that works in a highly diligent and reliable way, who desires to work in a highly dynamic and fast moving environment
- As a dependable team member who wants to learn new things, you are highly motivated in supporting your colleagues in overall mandate beyond product scope.
- Fluency in English is a requirement, German and/or French skills are seen as an advantage.
Ms. O. Aeberold would be delighted to receive your application.
Please apply via our Career Portal.