Vontobel Asset Management serves the world's leading asset owners. With over 300 investment professionals and offices around the world we advise client assets of CHF 110bn. We are a performance driven, multi-boutique investment organization, where independent thinking and high convictions flourish as a result of our active investment approaches and long-term mindset.
At Vontobel, we empower our employees to take ownership of their work and bring opportunities to life. We do so based on the conviction that successful investing begins with the assumption of personal responsibility. We continuously scrutinize our achievements as we strive to exceed the expectations of our clients.
Do you enjoy winning new business? Would you like to learn more about Vontobel's active investment strategies as well as the needs of wholesale and institutional clients?
The Request for Proposal (RFP) team plays a key role in supporting the Client Unit Asset Management and the Center of Excellence Investments to acquire new business and retain existing clients by completing Request for Proposals (RFP) and Due Diligence Questionnaires (DDQs). In this role, you will be part of a global RFP team covering multiple asset classes and be based in Zurich.
- To partner with colleagues in the global RFP team to support clients internationally
- Develop advanced RFP skills and deep expertise in the investment strategies and wrappers that we offer
- Take ownership and manage RFP and DDQ projects independently end-to-end
- Source and coordinate answers with internal stakeholders/subject matter experts across the company
- Ensure that our Q&A library as well as investment consultant databases are up to date
- Working experience in the financial services industry - ideally within Asset Management
- Detailed knowledge of RFPs and DDQs, a minimum 5 years of RFP experience
- Knowledge of different asset classes
- Proven client service and interpersonal skills
- Organization, prioritization and multi-tasking skills
- Strong work ethic, a positive attitude and tenacity
- The ability to manage and manipulate data efficiently using a variety of tools
- ESG affinity and knowledge
- Fluent English and other languages advantageous
- Financial designation such as a CFA is a plus
Thank you for applying to Vontobel. We will carefully review your application and will respond to you in a timely manner.
At Vontobel, we are an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability or gender identity.
We value the many voices within our teams and are committed to creating an environment where everyone who wants to be part of our performance culture can be themselves. It is based on mutual respect and zero tolerance for any form of discrimination.
If you have any questions you can contact us through our contact form .