Join us in an IT software engineering role to deliver high quality software products for Asset Servicing Infrastructure. In this role, you are responsible for the transformation of business requirements into valuable end-to-end IT Business services along with 3rd level support activities. In an agile application software environment, you will develop, test, design, manage and support high quality systems. You provide technical expertise covering all aspects of a full stack software engineer and you will find a platform to build up and expand your knowledge in all phases of Software development life cycle. Your future colleagues
Embedded in the COO Division of Credit Suisse, our function is one of the key pillars of Group Operations Solutions. The Function 'Asset Servicing Infrastructure' provides high quality infrastructure of creation & processing of corporate action event for the bank and its clients. We aim to provide professional, cost-effective services to help our clients thrive. We are a department which values Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) and is committed to realizing the firm's D&I ambition which is an integral part of our global cultural values.
Credit Suisse Group AG has been acquired by UBS Group AG. Credit Suisse continues its business activities as a subsidiary company of UBS Group AG, including selective hiring for experienced professionals. Your skills and experience
We are looking for:
- Graduate degree or higher education in Computer Science or equivalent
- 5-10 years' experience in IBM Mainframe, PL1, DB2, IMS, JCL, IFMS Webservices
- Knowledge of tools like MQ, Control M, Enterprise Architect, Microsoft Visio, Topaz, ISPW, JIRA, SNOW
- Knowhow about Asset servicing area/applications including swift knowledge is advantage
- Able to work in Onsite-Offshore model
- Experience in 3rd level support
- Experience in Writing technical Spec, design solution, coding, testing & impact analysis
- No reservations to jump into new development opportunities and open minded to join our DevOps journey
- You are a result orientated team player with a pragmatic approach and excellence communication skills in English (written and spoken). German is plus
- Knowledge of software application architecture concepts and design patterns
- Dedication to fostering an inclusive culture and value diverse perspectives
Mr. R. Alaima would be delighted to receive your application.
Please apply via our career portal.