Join us in an IT software engineering role to deliver high quality software products for Custody Securities Services area CH. In this role, you are responsible for the transformation of business requirements into valuable end-to-end IT Business services. In an agile application software environment, you will develop, test, design, manage and support high quality systems. You provide technical expertise covering all aspects of a full stack software engineer and you will find a platform to build up and expand your knowledge in Software Engineering and Securities Operation. Your future colleagues
Become part of an inspiring team with many highly skilled specialists and get the opportunity to work in an agile oriented international environment closely together with dedicated Business and IT professionals across different countries. You will be working in the core banking area where asset servicing, custody settlements and asset (shares, etc.) transfers are processed. We are providing very high volume services across all client segments of the bank (Private Clients, Institutional Clients, a.o.). In a department which values Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) and is committed to realizing the firm's D&I ambition which is an integral part of our global Conduct and Ethics Standards.
Credit Suisse Group AG has been acquired by UBS Group AG. Credit Suisse continues its business activities as a subsidiary company of UBS Group AG, including selective hiring for experienced professionals. Your skills and experience
You'll be a good match, if you have:
- Graduate degree or higher education in Economics, Computer Science (or equivalent)
- 5+ years' experience in IBM Mainframe, Z/OS, PL/1, (IMS-DC), DB2 and SQL
- Second Program Language, e.g. JAVA (Angular, Spring Boot) or motivated to learn it on the job
- No reservations to jump into new development opportunities and open minded to join our DevOps journey
- You are a result orientated team player with a pragmatic approach and good communication skills in English. Additional German skills are an advantage
- Knowledge of software application architecture concepts and design pattern
- Understands the value of diversity in the workplace and is dedicated to encouraging an inclusive culture in all aspects of working life so that people from all backgrounds receive equal treatment, realize their full potential and can bring their full, authentic selves to work
- Are you ready for a highly fast paced and complex project delivery?
Ellen Pöthke-Hohenberger would be happy to receive your application. Please apply via our career portal.