Join us in an IT software engineering role to deliver high quality software products for Central Securities Processing. In this role, you are responsible for the transformation of business requirements into valuable end-to-end IT Business services. In your secondary role you will act as requirements engineer in the area of SWIFT and Securities Regulation. In an agile application software environment, you will develop, test, design, manage and support high quality systems. You provide technical expertise covering all aspects of a full stack software engineer and you will find a platform to build up and expand your knowledge in Software Engineering, Requirements Engineering, SWIFT and Securities Operation. An additional task will be to lead a team in the asset servicing environment. Your future colleagues
Embedded in the COO Division of Credit Suisse, our function is one of the key pillars of Group Operations Solutions. The Function 'Central Securities Processing' provides high quality creation, processing and logging services for all securities orders (including creating of client statements) for the bank and its clients. We aim to provide professional, cost-effective services to help our clients thrive. We are a department which values Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) and is committed to realizing the firm's D&I ambition which is an integral part of our global cultural values.
Credit Suisse Group AG has been acquired by UBS Group AG. Credit Suisse continues its business activities as a subsidiary company of UBS Group AG, including selective hiring for experienced professionals. Your skills and experience
We are looking for:
Your new employer
- Graduate degree or higher education in Economics, Computer Science or equivalent
- 5-10 years' experience in IBM Mainframe, Z/OS, PL/1, DB2 and SQL, IMS DC
- Knowhow about SWIFT and Securities Services advantageous
- Able to work in Onsite-Offshore model
- Knowledge of tools like MQ, Control M, Microsoft Visio, Topaz, ISPW, JIRA, SNOW
- No reservations to jump into new development opportunities and open minded to join our DevOps journey
- You are a result orientated team player with a pragmatic approach and excellent communication skills in German and English (written and spoken)
- Knowledge of software application architecture concepts and design patterns
- Experience as a team leader
- Dedication to fostering an inclusive culture and value diverse perspectives
Find a new home for your skills, ideas, and ambitions. Credit Suisse offers you the ideal environment to progress your career, attractive benefits and excellent training.
We are a leading wealth manager with strong global investment banking capabilities founded in 1856. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, and with more than 45,000 employees from over 150 nations, we are always looking for motivated individuals to help us shape the future for our clients.
Credit Suisse is committed to providing equal employment opportunities, regardless of ethnicity, nationality, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, age, civil partnership, marital or family status, pregnancy, disability or any other status that is protected as a matter of local law. Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success. Our bank provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities, as well as those with other needs or beliefs as may be protected under applicable local law. If you require assistance during the recruitment process, please let your recruiter know.
Mr. Alimi would be delighted to receive your application. Please apply via our Career Portal.