See job description for details
- An exciting senior position in the International Wealth Management Divisional First Line of Defense, located in Zurich, with a global mandate
- The chance to be part of a highly dedicated and motivated team of qualified individuals responsible for;
- The performance of various controls at holistic client level ensuring accuracy and consistency of client details.
- T he holistic monitoring and mitigation of Anti-Money Laundering and other business risks related to clients covered by two or more Relationship Managers, along the client life cycle.
- The opportunity to work at the cross-section of business and control functions, performing periodic reviews and generating recommendations, collaborating with Client Facing Employees, Front Office Management, FLDS Support, peer teams and the 2nd Line of Defense.
- An ideal platform for your personal and professional development in a highly dynamic and fast-paced environment
- A university degree in business administration, banking & finance, law or an equivalent higher education
- You have 5 years work experience in a larger bank, preferably in a Front Office function in Private Banking, in BRM/FLDS or in Compliance (such as Financial Crime Compliance)
- Prior experience in the management of Financial Crime related risks or prior knowledge in this area (Anti-Money Laundering rules, transaction monitoring, etc.)
- Ideally, familiarity with front office processes and risk management related requirements (such as periodic reviews of Politically Exposed Persons and Complex Client Relationships)
- The ability to prioritize and plan effectively in an environment with a high degree of change and complexity
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and ability to communicate complex messages or content in a simple and understandable manner to various levels of management
- Strong analytical and conceptual skills combined with a can-do attitude and the willingness to take ownership
- Proficiency in English and good German skills required, any other language would be an advantage
Ms J. Emelone would be happy to receive your application. Please apply via our Career Portal.