At Vontobel, we actively shape our future. We create and pursue investment opportunities that get our clients ahead. As a global financial service provider with Swiss roots, we specialize in wealth management, active asset management and investment solutions that fit.
Will you be ready for an agile and hybrid data management task?
Our data resides in the private and public cloud. These need to be maintained and developed securely and sustainably. Therefore, we are looking for an experienced and versatile expert in the role of a Storage Engineer.
Are you looking for responsibilities in an environment that challenges you? Then join our client-focused, motivated, and committed team. Your responsibilities will include:
The ideal candidate will have the following skills and qualifications:
- Further development of our data management in the private and public cloud (Azure)
- Ensuring the backup (currently Veritas NetBAckup)
- Operation and further development of the existing high performance storage platform (Hitachi Vantara)
- Blockstorage, SAN, NAS, object storage and archive
- Further development of the performance monitoring platform based on InfluxDB and Grafana (for Windows, Unix, Openshift, Kafka and others)
- Maintenance of our Confluence site
What we offer:
- A University degree or equivalent education in the field of computer science
- Many years of experience in the storage environment
- Very good knowledge around backup solutions
- High sense of responsibility and duty fulfillment
- Good knowledge in Perl, Python and Go
- Experience in the area of Linux, Windows advantageous
- Ideally good conceptual and analytical skills
- A strong team player
- Fluent in German and English is a must
- We work according to agile principles especially in our way of thinking, our methods and in mutual trust - always aware of our surroundings
- A modern, technologically up-to-date environment
- Want to develop your skills? We are happy to support you with training/ certifications
- Teamwork is important to us: We always share valuable knowledge and skills with each other - One Vontobel
- Our work culture is characterized by short lines of communication and direct cross-departmental contact and information exchange in an open-space office
- We offer the option of working from home (flexible working hours), a wide range of benefits and provide a first-class lunch menu if you work in the office
Thank you for applying to Vontobel. We will carefully review your application and will respond to you in a timely manner.
At Vontobel, we are an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability or gender identity.
We value the many voices within our teams and are committed to creating an environment where everyone who wants to be part of our performance culture can be themselves. It is based on mutual respect and zero tolerance for any form of discrimination.
If you have any questions you can contact us through our contact form .