My client, a leading consultancy based in Zurich, is currently looking for a Senior Support Engineer to join their rapidly growing team. Their customers are SMEs from all sectors, private customers, public and listed companies.
Tasks in role:
- Support in installing and maintaining workstation systems, peripheral devices, mobile devices, servers, network components and communication devices as well as their software and interfaces
- Processing and rectification of hardware, software and network faults or inquiries
- Overseeing customer monitoring
- Forwarding fault reports and inquiries to the responsible authorities and, if necessary, initiating escalation procedures
- Documenting the solution finding in the knowledge database
- Participation in various customer projects
- Several years of experience in 1st and 2nd level support
- Good specialist knowledge of Windows systems and workplace hardware (clients, printers, peripherals)
- Microsoft certifications or other IT training would be an advantage
- Expertise in Citrix, VMware, M365, Azure is an advantage
- Fluent German and English
My client is looking to pay up to 110,000 CHF + VERY FLEXIBLE working (can be pretty much full-time remote if that is your preference).