Senior Treasury ALM Specialist
At Vontobel, we actively shape the future. We create and pursue investment opportunities with determination. We master what we do - and we only do what we master. This is how we get our clients ahead. As a global financial services provider with Swiss roots, we specialize in wealth management, active asset management and tailor-made investment solutions.
We invest in people who create opportunities to deliver the client experience of tomorrow.
Within the Center of Excellence "Structured Solutions and Treasury", we are looking for a Senior Treasury ALM Specialist.
Your opportunity In this role you will cover general ALM topics including:
- Manage the interest rate risk in the banking book
- Enhance and perform the Funds Transfer Pricing process
- Work on P&L budgeting
- Run the hedge accounting program
- Prepare as well as take part in investment decisions
- Provide insightful presentations based on advanced analytics to senior management to facilitate firm-wide optimization
- University degree in Economics, Finance, Mathematics or Engineering
- A good understanding of risk management and valuations, financial markets, regulations, corporate finance, and accounting
- Minimum 7 years of relevant Treasury experience or in a closely related function
- A track record of solving hard problems and successfully challenging the status quo
- Ability to work effectively with large datasets and databases using SQL
- Programming experience, particularly in Python, R or Matlab
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- Highly collaborative team player and able to inspire others
- Always keen to explore and implement new solutions
- Self-driven, proactive, and recognized for your ownership
- Analytical and able to present findings in a comprehensive fashion
- Experienced in working on multiple projects with a high attention to detail and ability to communicate intricate matters in a simple and effective manner
Thank you for applying to Vontobel. We will carefully review your application and will respond to you in a timely manner.
At Vontobel, we are an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability or gender identity.
We value the many voices within our teams and are committed to creating an environment where everyone who wants to be part of our performance culture can be themselves. It is based on mutual respect and zero tolerance for any form of discrimination.
If you have any questions you can contact us through our contact form .