FNZ is a global investment platform provider servicing over 650 financial services institutions and 8,000 wealth management firms and their 20+ million end-investors. Our mission is to open up wealth for everyone so that people can invest in what matters most to them at the lowest costs possible. FNZ makes investments more transparent, sustainable and personal, empowering millions to accumulate wealth in the way they want it.
FNZ works with top-tier financial services institutions and wealth management firms who share our ambition to create digital, highly personalized and innovative investment solutions for every end-investor. We combine technology, infrastructure and investment operations in a single platform. This way, our business customers can focus on offering better investment solutions and experiences to their clients.
As a Senior UX Designer, you will be responsible for end-to-end user experience of FNZ's products and Platform. You will work with a team of user experience designers, product managers and engineers. Your role will be to drive relevantproduct discovery, definition, design, and validationactivities,andensurethatthe outcomemeets our excellence standards.
You are the perfect fit if...
- You are a passionate designer, who has mastered interaction design principles, user-centered design best practices and transforming customer data and insights into simple, intuitive, and beautiful products.
- You've mastered product discovery,andyouare methodicalin stating hypotheses andproofing your solutions.
- Youhave excellentsystemsthinkingskills; youhave mastered the ability tohave a clear idea of the full system in advance and to apply decisions holistically.
- You arecreative, youhave an eye forvisualconsistency and a knack for turning complexity into simple and intuitive user experience.
- You pay meticulous attention to detail, and you deliver high-quality design within given time, business, and technical constraints.
- You understand both business language and the technological world.
- You are an excellent communicator and can clearly articulate your ideas verbally, in written form, as well as by sketching them on paper or digitally.
- You are a team player; you see problems as challenges, not obstacles, and enjoy overcoming them.
Then, you are responsible for...
- Design of end-to-end user experience of FNZ's products and Platform, working as integral part of the Product Design team. Responsible for all aspects of the UX with a focus on usability, good microcopy and efficient use of the FNZ design system.
- Work closely with product designers, product managers and engineers as part of cross-functional teams throughout the entire design process.
- Gather business needs, conductcustomerresearchand product discovery, and validate concepts with internal and external stakeholders.
- Integrate user feedback and business requirements into ongoing product experience evolution.
- Translate business and user needs and technology constraints into solution concepts that are meaningful, easy to use, and engaging.
- Uses our design system proficiently and consistently. Expands our design system and iterate on our patterns and UI.
- Communicate and document the user experience and interactivity with sketches, wireframes, storyboards, mockups, design specifications and/or high-fidelity prototypes.
- Evangelize design inside and outside the Product team.
- A Creative Portfolio showcasing design capabilities and process. We will not review applications missing a portfolio.
- Demonstratable experienceworking as a senior designer on software products.
- 5-7 years of experience in UX Design, Interaction and/or Visual Design.
- Proficiency with design tools (Sketch, Adobe Creative Suite, Figma).
- Ability to employcomplexproduct discoverytechniques to get a detailed understanding of customer behaviors and needs.
- Strong visual design/layout/typography skillset.
- Ability to rapidly prototype and iterate designs.
- Demonstratable analytical skills and ability to work with data and derive insights based on data
- Understanding of the web technologies (HTML, CSS, Java Script).
- Master's Degree in Design, Human Computer Interaction, a related discipline, or equivalent practical experience.
- Expert command of English;any other language is an asset.
At FNZ, we recognize that diversity, inclusion and accessibility are important factors for our success. We embrace the unique perspective and capabilities of our current and future employees, which will help us continue to drive innovation and achieve our business goals. Recruitment decisions at FNZ are made in a non-discriminatory manner where all employees are valued and respected. In particular, we want to ensure accessibility needs are well supported thus, ensuring our recruitment process is fair and equitable for all applicants.
Please let us know if there is any support we can provide to ensure FNZ's recruitment process is fully accessible to you. You can contact us at email@example.com to discuss specific requirements.