Service Line Specialist - Data+
Business Development Director Data+
Data and artificial intelligence are changing world by uncovering insights that was hidden in our plain sight. Hence this role is highly pivotal for us in Switzerland as this role will be enabling our clients to take advantage of our expertise and Intellectual Property in data and AI to revolutionize their business. As a seasoned sales leader in data and AI, you will join a larger digital business and technology sales team in Switzerland focussed on growing the data and AI business and thereby grow our reputation as a leader in data and AI with our customers.
Your Key Result Areas:
• Ability to articulate Cognizant's value propositions in data and artificial intelligence to showcase the business outcomes that can be achieved by applying data and Al offerings
• Proactively generate leads from prospect customers across an industry or a set of industries of your choice
• Build and nurture relationships with key partner to support the clients jointly
• As a sparring partner you will build the bridge between our technical experts and the customers to make sure both parties get the best outcomes possible
• Guide and steer the data and Al experts from Cognizant to identify, shape and win large opportunities with customers in Switzerland
• Work closely with wider digital and vertical sales teams to achieve desired targets
• University degree
• Be passionate about data and Al and how it will reimagine businesses
• Experienced business development professional having a wide variety of experience raging from business development to solutioning of problems with data
• You have strong exposure to data and artificial intelligence ecosystems, and you know how to modernize data landscape from legacy data platforms
• Knowledge of Cloud native data and Al solutions and services from hyperscalers
• Excellent track record in consulting led sales for data and Al offerings
What you can expect
• An organization driven by technology - We have a tremendous technology backbone
• Open, 'can do' team spirit
• An environment where you can make your own ideas reality
• Drive your own career
• Market conform benefits
Our strength is built on our ability to work together. Our many backgrounds offer different perspectives and new ways of thinking. It encourages lively discussions, inspires thought leadership, and helps us build better solutions for our clients. We are looking for someone who drives in this setting and is inspired to craft significant solutions through true collaboration.
Cognizant is one of the world's leading professional services companies, transforming clients' business, operating, and technology models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build, and run more innovative and efficient businesses. Headquartered in the U.S., Cognizant, a member of the NASDAQ-100, is ranked 205 on the Fortune 500 and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company.