Service Manager Compliance and Risk Big Data platform
- You the opportunity to become part of our new Platform Management team in Credit Suisse Zurich managing a strategic data analytics platform that is leading in the financial industry.
- A challenging service management role for a state-of-the-art and fast growing big data and analytics infrastructure
- Manage and take responsibility of delivery of the service in accordance to the agreed SLAs, contracts and governance structures
- Continuously improve a high-quality platform service to analytics applications and users across multiple divisions
- Guide and support new applications and users to onboard efficiently and securely to the platform
- Create state-of-the-art reporting around all production aspects of the platform
- Being part of an empathetic and visionary team, whose spirit and expertise guarantees a dynamic work environment and growth opportunities
- The opportunity to grow within our organization and to develop knowhow on various topics
- Open to discussing flexible working
- Bachelor or Master degree in Business Administration/Banking and Finance or Computer Science (or equivalent)
- At least five years of professional experience in a comparable position
- Experience in project management office would be a plus
- You combine excellent conceptual and analytical skills with passion for digitalization
- You are a dedicated problem solver with a positive, empathetic personality and can-do attitude who is able to work collaboratively across cultures in a global environment
- Your strong social skills, presentation and relationship-management skills, incl. the ability to partner with and influence colleagues and vendors at all title level enables you to quickly gain trust and build up effective relationships
- You have excellent command of English and ideally also some German skills
Ms. Elisa Hecke would be delighted to receive your application.
Please apply via our Career Portal.