Site Build Permit Manager
Modis is honoured to be recruiting for an experienced Site Build Permit Manager (m/w) for one of our biggest clients from telecommunication industry in Zurich.
Our client is looking for a driven candidate with hands -on experience in the telecommunication and fiber optics industry for a 10 months project with possibility for an extension.
Our client is looking for an immediate start, so being available immediately is advantageous.
The company provides a long-term career outlook with a salary to match.
Apply now! Your responsibilities:
Your skills and experience:
- Responsible for analyzing wireless site build permit status, reporting of the blocked issues internally and to customer, as required.
- Discussing solutions with kantonal authorities in order to unblock site permit issues, developing solution proposals.
- Regularly monitoring on-going site status, proactively tracking, handling blocked issues and updating status to support the project requirements.
- Overall have the responsibility to control E2E site build permit management process.
- Local language speaking is mandatory. DE and/or FR.
- Experience with fiber optics.
- Deep telecom industry knowledge and experience (preferably) in the same area such as site build permit management, or project management areas.
- Professional communication skills with authorities and with customers.
- Result oriented and proactive work attitude
- Strong ability to learn, self-management skills and the ability to work independently
- Ability to work in a culturally diverse, high paced organization