Site Reliability Engineer / Ingenieur
About our client
Our client is one of the leading insurance companies in Switzerland based in Zurich or Full Remote.
On behalf of our client, Swisslinx is currently looking for a Site Reliability Engineer.
This is a 12-month contracting role with the potential to extend.
Due to visa restrictions, we can only consider EU or Swiss passport holders.
- Developing and operating state-of-the-art logging, monitoring & event management platforms to help application and platform owners to better understand their workloads running in multi-cloud platforms
- Providing consultancy service in logging & monitoring to application, product and service owners as well as developers.
- Part of a squad of very dynamic, highly motivated and diverse engineers.
- Working closely with developers and application owner to improve our cloud infrastructure and application stability and resilience.
- 5+ years' software development, continuous integration/deployment and system engineering experience in cloud-native ecosystems.
- Experience with a container orchestration system (e.g. Kubernetes) with solid security and network skills.
- Experience in a modern language e.g. Golang, Java and in scripting languages (Shell, PowerShell, Python).
- Experience in open-source application and infrastructure monitoring tools e.g. Elastic stack (ELK), Influx stack (TICK), Prometheus and Grafana.
- Experience with Azure cloud and multiple Azure services, including but not limited to AKS, Azure Monitor, App-Insights, Application Services.
- Passion for sharing knowledge and creating technical documentation.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, as well as the ability to focus on details without losing track of the bigger picture.
- Excellent oral and written English skills, additional language skills are a plus
What's on offer
- Work for an established Swiss company
- International, multi-cultural and young working environment
- Modern building, excellent canteen, gym on site
- Friendly colleagues
If you are a highly motivated, ambitious person, please apply via the portal or via the Swisslinx website. www.swisslinx.com
By applying for this position, I consent to the Swisslinx Group of companies:
- storing my personal information (including name, contact details, Identification and CV information etc.) on their internal or external servers for the purpose of informing me of potential employment opportunities
- using my personal information or
- supplying it to third parties upon express consent for the purpose of informing me of potential job opportunities
- transferring where applicable my personal information to a country outside the EEA/EFTA