Site Reliability Engineer / Ingenieur - 100% - Zurich
For our Client in Zurich we are currently looking for Site Reliability Engineer. Your responsibilities:
- You will be part of a modern Production Support Team providing 2nd level support for custom (Java EE) CRM applications. The applications are partly micro services.
- The role will undertake automation, design, build, configuration of monitoring and other operational applications to decrease manual work, as well as production support for complex financial service applications. The development of the applications is not part of the role
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related field
- Minimum of 3 years commercial experience as a Site Reliability Engineer or in an IT Operation role that also has focus on 2nd level support for custom (Java EE) CRM applications.
- Experience with Agile Continuous Integration Tools (Advanced)
- Configuration & Release Management (Advanced)
- Performance Monitoring (Intermediate)
- Experience with the following tools: AppDynamics , Grafana, Splunk, and Service Now
- Experience managing AppDynamics technologies in the cloud or on-premises
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills