Vontobel is a future-oriented financial institution. Investment opportunities that drive our clients forward, global financial services provider with Swiss roots, asset management, active asset management and tailor-made investment solutions are our assets.
As a software developer within our product data engineering team, you are responsible to build and operate applications related to lifecycle event processing of structured products and the distribution of reference data to exchanges, data vendors and partners. We endorse the microservice philosophy and are proud to do multiple deployments to production a day in a fully automated way.
Our language of choice is c#, the event based services listen to RabbitMQ, we ship our applications in containers, our favorite color is Azure and we prefer Apache Kafka over Franz Kafka.
Do you share the passion for the same technologies and want to be part of our team? We look forward to a new colleague that contributes fresh ideas and grows with us to improve our solutions, processes & skills.
- Design, implement, test und operate scalable applications to automate the lifecycle of structured products
- Design and maintain interfaces to internal and external partners in Switzerland, Europe and Asia
- Build software the can run on premise or in the cloud
- Collaborating closely with the development teams and business in an agile environment
- Work in a diverse and international environment
- Further optimize & automate the devops process
- Take over 2nd level support tasks
- Solid software development skills in C# / .NET Core (.NET 6)
- Experience with microservice architecture & containers
- Self-initiative to continuously improve our software development process & tools
- Experience with Microsoft Azure is a plus
- Very keen on new technologies
- Willing to assume full ownership of your tasks, projects & applications
- A team player that shares his know how
- Fluent in English, German is a plus
Thank you for applying to Vontobel. We will carefully review your application and will respond to you in a timely manner.
At Vontobel, we are an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability or gender identity.
We value the many voices within our teams and are committed to creating an environment where everyone who wants to be part of our performance culture can be themselves. It is based on mutual respect and zero tolerance for any form of discrimination.
If you have any questions you can contact us through our contact form .