We are offering an exciting position in our Global Financial Messaging Systems Area (GFMS), which is responsible for integrating bank-wide financial messaging applications and enabling end-to-end monitoring and compliance screening of messages. You will be in the lead for delivering change requests and short, highly important production fixes. This includes direct collaboration with business partners and other international teams involved in the delivery of the project. You will participate in the design and implementation of the current messaging systems based on IBM Integration Bus and other vendor-based products for e.g. monitoring of message traffic, focusing on critical aspects such as security and reliability. The primary focus of this role is on design, engineering and 3rd level support of various highly important projects and applications within GFMS. This includes sophisticated technical migrations, working with software vendors to understand the products in detail and be able to engineer solutions that work in a high available environment. The role supports a high-availability platform with 24/7 SLA including on-call duty of the platform as a whole. We offer you the chance to develop your technical leadership abilities and improve your professional network with different partners throughout a global organization. Your future colleagues
You will be a part of a truly global organization with a footprint in all main CS locations, having a multitude of nationalities and languages. We are a dynamic and international team of highly skilled specialists. We are dedicated to supporting one another and our business partners. Our department values Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) and is committed to realizing the firm's D&I ambition which is an integral part of our global cultural values
Credit Suisse Group AG has been acquired by UBS Group AG. Credit Suisse continues its business activities as a subsidiary company of UBS Group AG, including selective hiring for experienced professionals. Your skills and experience
- At least a Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or related natural sciences field (alternatively provable equivalent education in this domain)
- Knowledge of messaging-based applications and middleware, preferably with financial messaging (SWIFT) know-how and hands-on experience in the field
- At least 2 years' experience in transforming messages in Informatica Data transformation Studio or SWIFT Translator Designer.
- Good communication skills and experience in leading meetings and negotiations with vendors and other stakeholders
- Broad technical background including significant experience in all aspects of the systems engineering lifecycle: planning, requirements analysis and engineering, system architecture and design, software development, testing, maintenance and 3rd level support along with learning attitude towards fast moving technology landscape
- Hands-on experience as a Systems Engineer in Messaging integration solutions along with basic know how of Java, Monitoring Systems would be highly advantageous
- Strong analytical, problem solving, coding and quantitative skills, combined with the willingness to take ownership, learn new topics and work independently
- Fluency in English; German is a plus
- You are a dedicated problem solver with a positive personality and can-do attitude
- Understands the value of diversity in the workplace and is dedicated to fostering an inclusive culture in all aspects of working life so that people from all backgrounds receive equal treatment, realize their full potential and can bring their full, authentic selves to work
Ms. Ellen Pöthke-Hohenberger would be delighted to receive your application.
Please apply via our career portal.