On behalf of our client, a leading financial institution in Zürich, we are looking for a Solution Architect to play a key role in the global "HCM SaaS" program that is being run between global HR and HRIT. Oracle HCM has been selected as the new SaaS Program and the aim is to start the implementation in January 2022. This is a contract that will cover a maternity leave for 8-9 months during this time.
Solution Architect - Oracle HCM
Experis is the global leader in professional resourcing and project-based workforce solutions.
Overview of contract
On behalf of our client, a leading financial institution in Zürich, we are looking for a Solution Architect to play a key role in the global "HCM SaaS" program that is being run between global HR and HRIT. Oracle HCM has been selected as the new SaaS Program and the aim is to start the implementation in January 2022.
Various readiness activities will take place in H2 2021 in order to be ready to start the implementation program in January 2022.This is a contract that will cover a maternity leave for 8-9 months during this time.
- For a period of 8-9 months, assume the role as HR Solution Architect in the initiation and global design phase of the HR Technology Transformation program which consists of implementing Oracle HCM as the global HR solution globally
- Provide end-to-end solution architecture guidance to the program Functional Leads to ensure the solution developed aligns to functional requirements, and conforms with broader enterprise architecture principles
- Liaise with the IT Solution Architect and Integration lead to ensure the solution aligns to overall technical and integration landscape and requirements
- Lead the finalisation of and closely manage the functional scope (target state) of the new solution
- Identify and point out dependencies and overlaps between the HR process areas, drive discussions to create synergies
- Actively drive the agreed design principles in all design discussions for all process areas
- Together with implementation partner, lead the discussion in regards to fundamental design decisions
- Together with implementation partner, facilitate the decision making of the program Design Board, which will be the governance body to make important cross-process and HR-wide design decisions
- Minimum of 10 years of professional experience in Solution Architecture
- Minimum of 3 years of experience with HR SaaS (software-as-a-service) technology, ideally with Oracle HCM, or alternatively with SAP SuccessFactors or Workday
- Experience in implementing SaaS technology for multiple HR process areas in a global organization, preferably in an organization transferring from a traditional on-premise systems landscape
- Experience in CoE / SME / front-line HR roles would be considered a very strong asset
- Experience in the Financial Services industry would be of advantage
- Profound understanding of the holistic HR process landscape
- Profound understanding of the geographic specifics on HR process requirements in a global context
- Fluency in English
If you are interested in this opportunity, we look forward to receiving your CV or if you have any questions, contact Jane Leese on +41 44 229 99 49
If you are interested in other opportunities that Experis are recruiting, please click on the link https://www.experis.ch/experis-zurich.
We can only consider Swiss nationals or professionals possessing a valid EU passport for this engagement.