Spanish Speaking Banker, Switzerland
Redstone Private Banking Search are leaders in the global provision of search solutions for the international private banking and wealth management markets. With coverage of a wide variety of Private Banks, Boutiques, Family Offices, Wealth Managers, Fund Managers and Investment Houses, Redstone Private Banking can offer tailored search solutions in a changing industry.
Redstone Private Banking Search are currently working with a leading Swiss Private Bank who are looking to add a Spanish speaking relationship manager to their teams in Zurich and Geneva as part of an expansion plan for 2021. Key Responsibilities / Tasks
Key Qualifications / Experience
- Responsible for managing portfolio of ultra-high or high-net worth private clients located in Iberia or Latin America
- Advising clients on portfolio management, asset allocation, wealth structuring and other investments
- Managing client relationships effectively and personably and prospecting new clients
- Travelling as necessary to meet clients and prospect new relationships in your network
- Role reports into the Managing Director
- Minimum 5-10 years' experience working as a private banker and/or relationship manager covering the Spanish speaking markets, Iberia and Latin America
- Existing book of U/HNWI clients and AUM of at least CHF 1 MM per client
- Strong knowledge of investment solutions across all asset classes and products (fixed income, equities, bonds, commodities)
- Fluent in Spanish, any other languages are highly sought after.
- Role based in Geneva or Zurich. (Can relocate)
For all positions based in Switzerland, Redstone Private Banking Search ltd works with their licensed Swiss partner Accurity GmbH. All candidate applications are handled in accordance with Swiss law.