Specialist SLB & Collateral Management
At Vontobel, we are committed to actively shaping our future. We create and pursue investment opportunities that get our clients ahead. As a globally active, client-centric investment manager with Swiss roots, we specialize in wealth management, active asset management and investment solutions that fit.
To join our team in Zurich, we are searching for a Specialist SLB & Collateral Management.
Your opportunity Securities Lending & Borrowing:
- Securities Lending & Borrowing Trading
- Manage existing counterparty relations and negotiate and onboard new trading parties
- Enhancing available Lending Pool by enabling additional assets
- Constant seeking for new business opportunities in the area of Securities Finance
- Build a repo infrastructure to ensure a stable daily cash management
- Maintain existing and enable new counterparty relationships
- Constant review of additional opportunities (additional revenue, cost savings, stabilize LCR etc.)
- Daily Collateral Management for different contract types as ISDA, GMSLA, GMRA, CCPs and others
- Constant improvement of CM due to regulatory changes and increasing complexity
- Build a strong and stable Securities Finance infrastructure to reduce operational risk
- Collaborate in cross-team projects as CSDR, Iibor Transition and others
- Experience in securities finance is a strong plus
- Experience working with IT and in projects
- Written and verbal communication skills in German and English
- Reliable, resilient, flexible, motivated, loyal and a team player personality
- High customer and service orientation
- Great willingness to learn and work, very good organizational skills and able to work under pressure
- Independent, structured and precise way of working
Thank you for the time to consider Vontobel. We appreciate you taking the time to submit your application. Our Talent Acquisition team will carefully assess your application and will respond to you in a timely manner.Please apply via our career portal. For this position, please note that we do not consider applications from recruitment agencies.
If you have any question you can contact us through our contact form .