Join us as a Staff on Call in the Insurance Linked Strategies team. You will have the opportunity to work with a flexible, on-call contract with irregular working hours (during normal office hours) and assignment periods on an hourly payment which can be ideally compatible and agreed with your studies. You work in a meaningful role in which you will work closely with the CS ILS team to support different processes, collecting, analyzing and maintaining data. Your future colleagues
You join a highly specialized team that values team-oriented thinking and that strives to reach its goals together as a group. We are a department which values Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) and is committed to realizing the firm's D&I ambition which is an integral part of our global cultural values.
Credit Suisse Group AG has been acquired by UBS Group AG. Credit Suisse Insurance Linked Strategies Ltd continues its business activities as a subsidiary company of UBS Group AG, including selective hiring for experienced professionals. Your skills and experience
We are looking for a proactive and reliable employee. You ideally bring:
- Currently enrolled in a University degree with focus on Banking & Finance, Economics, Accounting or Information Systems)
- Proven analytical skills and a knowledge of finance/fixed income/asset management
- Advanced Excel skills are mandatory (VBA is a plus)
- Advanced Power Point skills are mandatory
- R skills programming is a plus
- The openness required to quickly gain background knowledge for the firm's investment strategy, business, industry, and processes
- Excellent written and oral language skills in English, German is a plus
- Excellent interpersonal skills combined with your aim to continually develop yourself and your working environment
- You are a strong communicator and a dedicated teammate
- Understands the value of diversity in the workplace and is dedicated to fostering an inclusive culture in all aspects of working life so that people from all backgrounds receive equal treatment, realize their full potential and can bring their full, authentic selves to work
- Dedication to fostering an inclusive culture and value diverse perspectives
Tilde Thorell would be delighted to receive your application.
Please apply via our career portal. Your new employer
Find a new home for your skills, ideas, and ambitions. Credit Suisse offers you the ideal environment to progress your career with attractive benefits and excellent training.
Credit Suisse is one of the world's leading financial services providers. The bank's strategy builds on its core strengths: its position as a leading wealth manager, its specialist investment banking and asset management capabilities and its strong presence in its home market of Switzerland. With around 50,000 employees from over 150 nations, we are always looking for motivated individuals to help us shape the future for our clients.
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success. We are committed to building a culture of inclusion with a deep sense of belonging for all of us. We will consider flexible working opportunities where possible. Our bank provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities, as well as those with other needs or beliefs as may be protected under applicable local law. If you require assistance during the recruitment process, please let your recruiter know.