Summer Internship - Intranet Specialist (Communications / Branding / Marketing)
Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking capabilities. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, we have a global reach with operations in about 50 countries and employ more than 45,000 people from over 150 different nations. Embodying entrepreneurial spirit, Credit Suisse delivers holistic financial solutions to our clients, including innovative products and specially tailored advice. Striving for quality and excellence in our work, we recognize and reward extraordinary performance among our employees, provide wide-ranging training and development opportunities, and benefit from a diverse range of perspectives to create value for our clients, shareholders and communities. We are Credit Suisse. We Offer
Credit Suisse is one of the world's leading asset managers, with particular expertise in investment banking and asset management. Founded in 1856, the bank has developed into a global player with over 45,000 employees in 50 countries. Continuous investment in our employees is a high priority for us. We therefore offer regular training and opportunities for networking and professional mobility. Join us in shaping the future of Credit Suisse! Duration
: 11 weeks Description
: This internship will offer you deep insight into the world of banking and give you exposure to the vast and different areas available within the bank, helping you to discover the ideal fit for your future career Start date
: July 1, 2021 Academic Requirements
: You are in the advanced stages of your Master's studies or have recently graduated and plan to start your professional career within 12 months of completing the Summer Internship Your Benefits: International working environment:
Work in a Swiss corporation with an international outlook and cultural diversity Shadowing days:
An outstanding opportunity to learn and get accustomed with other areas of the bank and expand your knowledge Summer Internship events:
The chance to get to know each other at the introduction event where you will gain more information on the Summer Internship Program and you will meet your assigned Buddy. Other exclusive events will be organized for you to help build your network during your Internship Buddy System:
You will be assigned a Buddy who will help you to integrate into life at CS and will be your go to contact for any questions you have during your time with us Career Prospects:
An opportunity for a position in the Career Start program after successfully completing the summer internship and finishing your studies We offer:
You Offer You offer:
- An interesting role within the communications unit of Investment Solutions & Products
- You will be part of a team building/creating new intranet pages for an entire department
- You will learn how to market/promote investment products and investment services to intranet users globally
- The opportunity to gain in-depth insight into the intranet platform of Credit Suisse
- You will be part of a dynamic, international team of communication specialists
- We are a department, which values Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) and is committed to realizing the firm's D&I ambition, which is an integral part of our global cultural values
- An experience in building intranet/internet pages with a content management system (CMS)
- A good eye for intranet site design and intelligent user guidance.
- Basic know-how in HTML
- As a team-player, you have very good interpersonal skills and show a motivated and flexible can-do attitude, willingness to commit, passion for learning, flexibility
- You are used to working precisely and efficiently
- Very good knowledge of English (German is nice to have)
- Understanding of the value of diversity in the workplace and is dedicated to fostering an inclusive culture in all aspects of working life so that people from all backgrounds receive equal treatment, realize their full potential and can bring their full, authentic selves to work.
Please apply via our Career Portal.
As an equal opportunity employer, welcoming diversity, inclusive state-of-the-art and openness allows us a high-reaching advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success. We improve and are set for growth. Are you happy to join forward thinking company? Then we are looking forward to receiving your application today!
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success.