Summer Internship - Junior Economist
Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking capabilities. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, we have a global reach with operations in about 50 countries and employ more than 45,000 people from over 150 different nations. Embodying entrepreneurial spirit, Credit Suisse delivers holistic financial solutions to our clients, including innovative products and specially tailored advice. Striving for quality and excellence in our work, we recognize and reward extraordinary performance among our employees, provide wide-ranging training and development opportunities, and benefit from a diverse range of perspectives to create value for our clients, shareholders and communities. We are Credit Suisse. We Offer Your program's highlights
You are the next generation of leading banking professionals, and we want to discover and nurture the best talent to grow our global integrated bank. Our Summer Internship program offers a structured, meaningful experience over your summer break, and a great chance to launch your career. Through on-the-job training with responsibilities and challenging tasks you develop your practical skills, build professional networks and gain an in-depth insight into the world of banking. We offer exclusive events and networking opportunities, structured evaluation and the chance to explore future career positions in a wide range of fields at Credit Suisse. Find where your passion lies and where your skills could take you. Start date
: 1st of July Duration
: 11 weeks Academic requirements
: Recently completed or are currently enrolled in a master's degree from a university or university of applied sciences Your field of responsibility
You help analyzing the Swiss real estate markets, obtaining and evaluating data and dealing with the latest trends and developments. The focus is either on entire market segments or on individual real estate properties and projects. You will support the team by using the gained insights to produce research reports, presentations and audiovisual content. Your future colleagues
You are part of a team of 3 real estate economist and 2 data scientist collaborating closely with Real Estate Asset Management, the Risk Management Division and Credit Lending. You will gain an in-depth insight into the world of real estate in Switzerland and you will get the chance to carry out a variety of tasks where you will learn about how to extract insights from different data bases. We are a department which values Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) and is committed to realizing the firm's D&I ambition which is an integral part of our global cultural values. You Offer Your qualifications and skills
- Demonstrate the skills and attributes you bring to this key position within the research department. Tell us how your experience, character and vision connect with the responsibilities required and prospects we offer. You have:
- Enrolled in or recently completed Master’s studies (preferably in Economics or a related subject) and planning to start your professional career within 12 months after completing the Summer Internship
- Good knowledge in working with data and dedicated willingness to deepen your skills
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to work independently and with focus and precision
- Interest and enthusiasm for economic and policy issues and analyses (Switzerland and global)
- Open and persuasive personality with strong communication skills
- You take responsibility for your actions and proactively meet challenges
- As a team-player, you have very good interpersonal skills and show a motivated and flexible can-do attitude, willingness to commit, passion for learning, flexibility
- Excellent German and very good command of English. Knowledge of French or Italian is an advantage
- Understands the value of diversity in the workplace and is dedicated to fostering an inclusive culture in all aspects of working life so that people from all backgrounds receive equal treatment, realize their full potential and can bring their full, authentic selves to work
Ms Diana Fryzowicz would be delighted to receive your application - including motivation letter and accompanying documents (education certificates etc.)
Please apply via our career portal. Your new employer
Your growth is our priority. Credit Suisse offers you the ideal environment to start a successful career, attractive benefits, excellent training and managers to support your development.
We are a leading wealth manager with strong global investment banking capabilities founded in 1856. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, and with more than 45,000 employees from over 150 nations, we are always looking for passionate people to make an impact for our clients and communities.
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success. Our bank provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities, as well as those with other needs or beliefs as may be protected under applicable local law. If you require assistance during the recruitment process, please let your recruiter know.
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success.