Summer internship - Advisory Mandates & Process
Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking capabilities. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, we have a global reach with operations in about 50 countries and employ more than 45,000 people from over 150 different nations. Embodying entrepreneurial spirit, Credit Suisse delivers holistic financial solutions to our clients, including innovative products and specially tailored advice. Striving for quality and excellence in our work, we recognize and reward extraordinary performance among our employees, provide wide-ranging training and development opportunities, and benefit from a diverse range of perspectives to create value for our clients, shareholders and communities. We are Credit Suisse. We Offer
Credit Suisse is one of the world's leading asset managers, with particular expertise in investment banking and asset management. Founded in 1856, the bank has developed into a global player with over 45,000 employees in 50 countries. Continuous investment in our employees is a high priority for us. We therefore offer regular training and opportunities for networking and professional mobility. Join us in shaping the future of Credit Suisse! Duration:
11 weeks Description
: This internship will offer you a deep insight into the world of banking and give you exposure to the vast different areas available helping you to discover the ideal fit for your future career Start date:
July 1, 2021 Academic Requirements:
You are in advanced stages of your Master's studies or have recently graduated and plan to start your professional career within 12 months of completing Summer Internship Your Benefits
: International working environment:
Work in a Swiss corporation with an international outlook and cultural diversity Shadowing days
: An outstanding opportunity to learn and get accustomed with other areas of the bank and expand your knowledge Summer Internship events
: The chance to get to know each other at the introduction event where you will gain more information on the Summer Internship Program and you will meet your assigned Buddy. Other exclusive events will be organized for you to help build your network during your Internship Buddy System:
You will be assigned a Buddy who will help you to integrate into life at CS and will be your go to contact for any questions you have during your time with us Career Prospects:
An opportunity for a position in the Career Start program after successfully completing the summer internship and finishing your studies We offer:
You Offer You offer:
- A challenging role with the Advisory Mandates & Process team within SRI (Sustainability, Research and Investments), which is responsible for shaping the advisory experience and the digitalization of portfolio construction at Credit Suisse
- The opportunity to gain an in-depth insight into how to support the newly launched sustainability profile in our sales and advisory efforts, our models (e.g. Client Risk Profile and the Customized Automated Recommendation Engine) and participate in ideation workshops where we discuss upcoming digitalization requirements
- The chance to carry out a variety of tasks where you will learn about global methodologies within the investment advisory context
- Being part of a dynamic and forward-thinking team of 9 people with a highly diverse set of skills whom you will actively support in their daily work and will have the opportunity to learn from
- Join and build positive relationships and a strong professional network with a forward-thinking team, whose team spirit and specific expertise guarantee an exciting working environment and growth opportunities
- You have opportunities to grow within our organization and to develop knowhow on various topics
- We are a department, which values Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) and is committed to realizing the firm's D&I ambition, which is an integral part of our global cultural values
- Favorably a Master’s Degree in Finance or Economics (strong analytical thinking and understanding of financial engineering would be a great benefit)
- You are a reliable and dedicated person with a strong willingness to help
- You take responsibility for your actions and proactively meet challenges
- You have well-developed analytical skills
- As a team-player, you have very good interpersonal skills and show a motivated and flexible can-do attitude, willingness to commit, passion for learning, flexibility
- You are passionate about financial markets and company analysis and you can see yourself in the financial industry in the long term
- Reliable, outstanding self-starter who strive to expand the knowledge and enthusiastically meet challenges
- Very good knowledge of English
- Understanding of the value of diversity in the workplace and is dedicated to fostering an inclusive culture in all aspects of working life so that people from all backgrounds receive equal treatment, realize their full potential and can bring their full, authentic selves to work.
Please apply via our Career Portal.
As an equal opportunity employer, welcoming diversity, inclusive state-of-the-art and openness allows us a high-reaching advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success. We improve and are set for growth. Are you happy to join forward thinking company? Then we are looking forward to receiving your application today!
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success.