On behalf of our client, one of the leading financial institutions in Zurich, we are looking for a hands-on System Engineer to support Application Security. This is a 1 year contract based in Zurich.
System Engineer - Application Security
Experis is the global leader in professional resourcing and project-based workforce solutions.
Overview of contract
On behalf of our client, one of the leading financial institutions in Zurich, we are looking for a System Engineer to support the Data Protection and Application Security applications.
This is a 1 year contract based in Zurich.
- Support on Data Protection & Application Security applications covering Data Leakage Prevention, Cloud Data Security, Hardware Security Modules, PING Federate, PKI Certificates and Internet Facing Applications
- Support coverage for deployment, adoption, debugging of issues, troubleshooting and maintenance items
- Provide regional coverage and support in the adoption & operation of all DPAS platforms working with clients and partners in maintaining & implementing requirements.
- 5 years of experience as a System Engineer providing hands-on supporting roles ideally within a Security domain
- 5 years in L2/investigative production supportwith experience gained in a combination of the following:
- Web Proxies, Single Sign On/Federation, Web Application Security / WAF
- Web Application Firewall, Cloud Security
- Network technologies (proxy, firewall, VPN, etc.)
- Experience with security capabilities, especially Symantec DLP and McAfee DLP
- Good knowledge of ITIL processes, standards and operational deployment requirements
- Engineering and security certifications will be an advantage, specially ISO27001 and MCSE
- Proficiency in English
If you are interested in this opportunity, we look forward to receiving your CV or if you have any questions, contact Jane Leese on +41 44 229 99 49
If you are interested in other opportunities that Experis are recruiting, please click on the link https://www.experis.ch/experis-zurich.
We can only consider Swiss nationals or professionals possessing a valid EU passport for this engagement.