Zurich | working from home up to 60% | Reference 5564
State-of-the-art storage systems, full flash, metro clusters, petabytes of data, international locations, international team and collaborate designing our future storage landscape. Does that sound interesting?
SIX operates a central, important infrastructure for the Swiss and Spanish financial center. To further strengthen our team, we are looking for an Object Storage Engineer with a penchant for automation and attention to detail. Are you familiar with the Hitachi Content Platform or Object Storage in general and would like to drive the setup of this product? Then we are looking for you!
Our team bundles the competencies of centralized high-end storage with block, file and object protocols in several locations across the globe. You can expect exciting work in a standardized environment in which we attach great importance to modern technologies. Your expertise and opinions in designing and setting up an internal S3 storage product with all its aspects will extend our portfolio in the storage area. What You Will Do
What You Bring
- actively build up and develop an S3 storage product to meet the high demands of our customers
- automation and optimization of prediction and operational tasks (Ansible, RestAPI)
- constantly evaluating and optimizing security configurations
- support of colleagues in the SAN and NAS area
- analyzing and rectifying faults in the area of responsibility (second and third level support, performance tuning) incl. on-call service
- education or further education in computer science
- in-depth knowledge of HCP storage and / or S3 storage protocol
- basic knowledge of SAN Block Storage (Brocade / Hitachi) and NAS (NetApp) is a big plus
- high level of initiative and enjoyment of constantly building up and passing on knowledge
- independent, solution- and implementation-oriented way of working with high quality standards and a holistic approach
- good command of English (written and oral), German and / or Spanish is a plus
If you have any questions, please call Gabriela Swiatek at +48 22 104 67 70 .
For this vacancy we only accept direct applications.
Diversity is important to us. Therefore, we are looking to receiving applications regardless of any personal background.