At Vontobel, we are committed to actively shaping our future. We create and pursue investment opportunities that bring our clients ahead. As a global financial services provider with Swiss roots, we specialize in wealth management, active asset management and digital investment solutions.
To join our Tableau Center of Enablement, responsible for driving the Tableau adoption across the company, we are looking for an experienced Tableau Developer and Data analyst. Are you a self-motivated person with drive to continuously learn new skills and deliver the edge to our (internal) customers? If yes, we are looking forward to receiving your application!
- Development of Tableau interactive dashboards
- Requirements gathering
- UX testing and deployment in Prod
- Responsibility for developing, maintaining and extracting knowledge from data sets
- Studying fundamental and high impact business questions that directly affect the direction of the company and the industry at large
- Providing support to other Tableau Developers in the company
- Organizing Tableau Community meetings and be an active member of the enablement team
- Monitoring and administering Tableau Server (creating AD groups, Projects, managing users..)
- High communication skills and analytical mindset
- 2-4 years of Tableau visualization skills (development of dashboards, complex Tableau calculations)
- 2-4 years of experience in analyzing and transforming data
- Proficient in SQL is a plus
- Experience in the Financial Services Industry is a plus
- Business fluency in English
- Tableau certification - Desktop Associate or Desktop Professional is a must
- Do not hesitate to mention your Tableau Public profile on your resume.
Thank you for applying to Vontobel. We will carefully review your application and will respond to you in a timely manner.
At Vontobel, we are an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability or gender identity.
We value the many voices within our teams and are committed to creating an environment where everyone who wants to be part of our performance culture can be themselves. It is based on mutual respect and zero tolerance for any form of discrimination.
If you have any questions you can contact us through our contact form .