See job description for details
- A challenging position in the IWM First Line Control Unit (FLCU), leading a team of control performers and specialists in charge of the centralized First Line of Defense controls, based in the heart of Zurich
- A key position in which you deepen experience in risk management topics related to Private Banking Business such as Suitability & Appropriateness, Cross Border, US Indicia and Fraud Prevention
- You will also be responsible to support the division by further developing the Supervisory Controls and be exposed to Senior Management, especially the Market Area Heads in all IWM Coverage Business Areas
- You will also work closely with partners within Divisional FLDS and the various Subjects Matters Experts (SME) who are in charge of (i) further developing the control framework and (ii) identifying risk patterns based on control results prior to the discussion with internal partners.
- The chance for you to assist in the maintenance and development of the bank's control framework and provide support in or lead risk management and quality assurance projects
- A university degree or completed banking apprenticeship combined with a higher education
- You gained a minimum of 7 years relevant working experience in a financial industry, preferably in the risk management, audit or compliance area; knowledge of the Wealth Management business, products, and front-to-back processes and systems would be an advantage
- You bring good process review/risk assessment skills with an understanding of risks and impacts in a banking environment and sound knowledge of the regulatory landscape
- Independent judgment with strong analytical, communication and negotiation skills is what you can bring
- You have a sense of responsibility with the ability to work independently with a proactive approach to work
- A standout colleague with a can-do attitude and strong problem solving skills
- Build and maintain positive working relationships within the team, with management and partners
- Experienced in Microsoft Outlook, Excel and PowerPoint and have a good knowledge of IWM tools
- You are proficient in English; any other languages such as German, Spanish, Italian or French would be a plus
Ms J. Emelone would be happy to receive your application! Please apply via our career portal.