Technical Sourcer (m/w)
For our client, a market-leading company in Zürich, we are currently looking for a Talent Sourcer (m/w), with experience in IT profiles. The ideal candidate is creative and driven, with exceptional skills in building lasting relationships with both candidates and hiring managers.
Start date: asap for 12 months with the possibility for an extension
Working location: Zurich Your responsibilities:
Your skills :
- Use creative tools and resources to uncover and engage with the best untapped talent in the world, learn about their aspirations and interests, and help them connect with roles, teams and opportunities at our client.
- Take a data driven approach to generating pipeline; leverage insights to create hiring strategies and determine the best way to uncover talent.
- Build relationships with strong talent in the marketplace, communicate professionally, and leverage strategic thinking to run a successful search process and help hire exceptional talent.
- Partner with recruiters and hiring managers to generate ideas, leverage resources, and share information that facilitates an effective and innovative sourcing strategy according to assigned timelines.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience
- Approximately 2+years of experience sourcing for different technical roles (Preferably in a Sourcer role hiring for technical roles and/or Cloud)
- Experience in building and cultivating candidate and client relationships in a global business environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proven ability to consistently and positively contribute in a high-paced, changing work environment with the ability to prioritize multiple functions and tasks and manage time efficiently
- Applications: Experience with applicant tracking systems, LinkedIn Recruiter, gSuite preferred
- Prior Experience: Experience in technology industry and/or research/sourcing experience in an executive search firm or corporate environment with an emphasis on individualized candidate experience preferred
- Volume sourcing experience: understanding of how to manage time and activity to meet hiring targets