Technical Sourcer (m/w)
For our client, a market-leading company in Zürich, we are looking for Technical Sourcers (m/w) to join our client team in Zürich, who will support the People Operation teams (known elsewhere as "Human Resources").
In this role you will support the team across Cloud Tech, Sales, Software Engineering, Technical Programme Management, UX and Engineering Management.
Location Zürich or you can work fully remote from Switzerland for the duration of one 12-month contract
As part of our recruiting team, you're charged with finding the most interesting candidates who bring an entrepreneurial spirit and a diversity of thought to all they do. You're responsible for guiding candidates through the hiring process and connecting them to the magic of working with our client. You are creative and driven, which allows you to develop lasting relationships with both candidates and hiring managers.
As a sourcer within People Operations, you'll focus on identifying talent for a number of technical roles and/or areas for our client.
- Use creative tools and resources to uncover and engage with the best untapped talent in the world for complex roles, learn about their aspirations and interests, and help them connect with roles, teams and opportunities
- Build relationships with strong talent in the marketplace, communicate professionally, and leverage strategic thinking to run a successful search process and help hire exceptional talent. Demonstrate expertise by sharing knowledge, skills and best practices with the team, colleagues and manager.
- Partner with recruiters and hiring managers to generate ideas, leverage resources, and share information that facilitates an effective and innovative sourcing strategy according to assigned timelines. Develop innovative sourcing solutions that take into account business needs (e.g. deliver against changing business needs).
- Proactively share market insights and resources with both stakeholders and colleagues. Speak confidently to market supply and constraints to hiring managers and influence requirements based on that knowledge.
- Education: Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience
- Approximately 5+ years experience sourcing/talent aquisition or equivalent experience working in Agency, 360 or in house
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience with applicant tracking systems and LinkedIn Recruiter
- Sourcing experience within a technical or non-technical domain
- Track record of sourcing the best talent available
- Self-directed and detail-oriented
- Ability to prioritize multiple functions and manage time efficiently