Ready to take the next step in your career?
Are you risk-sensitive and not only interested in the process itself, but also in the technical background?
In turbulent situations you are rock solid and love being part of a dynamic and young team?
Do you enjoy a role that would give you the opportunity for a diverse set of activities with a hands-on approach?
We invest in people who create opportunities to deliver the customer experience of tomorrow and are thrilled to deliver the edge for the team and Vontobel.
In our Settlement Department in Zurich, you will work as an active member of a young and experienced team, which ensures day-to-day processing of all stock exchange trade settlements and prompt exception handling. You will face the daily challenges, handle all inquiries from clients, stakeholders and counterparties and actively contribute to further increase the STP rate within our Settlements Team.
- Ensuring a smooth settlement of all products and markets incl. funds
- Monitoring of all pending settlements and troubleshooting with internal stakeholders and external counterparties
- Monitoring and resolving of position- and cash differences daily
- Buy-In and Close-Out Management
- Daily interaction with counterparties, middle office, trading as well as financial products teams and you enjoy to actively support them in various queries
- Continuous optimization of settlement processes, including increasing the STP rate by working closely with our business analysts and IT department
- Taking ownership in projects and the implementation of new products. With your strong analytical and communication skills, it is easy for you to bring together different interests
- First work experience in finance / banking within an operations department
- Experience in the post trade field of securities and settlements
- Written and verbal communication skills in German and English is a must
- An absolute team player and keen to take ownership for your work and your growth
- Accurate, efficient, solution oriented, autonomous and customer-oriented working methods
- Reliable, communicative, resilient, flexible, have a quick perception and cross-linked thinking
- Open-minded and constantly questioning the status quo
What we offer
- We work according to agile principles especially in our way of thinking and our methodology and we work with mutual trust
- Teamwork is important to us: We always exchange valuable knowledge and skills with each other - One Vontobel
- We offer the opportunity to increase your knowledge of Risk & Compliance requirement policies through specialised training courses
- Our work culture is characterized by short communication channels and direct cross-departmental contact and information exchange
- We offer the option for home office (Flexible working times), diverse benefits and provide a first-class lunch menu when you work in the office
Thank you for applying to Vontobel. We will carefully review your application and will respond to you in a timely manner.
At Vontobel, we are an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability or gender identity.
We value the many voices within our teams and are committed to creating an environment where everyone who wants to be part of our performance culture can be themselves. It is based on mutual respect and zero tolerance for any form of discrimination.
If you have any questions you can contact us through our contact form .