Fulltime position / Office location: Zurich, Switzerland
Our equity derivatives trading desk provides liquidity to our private as well as institutional clients across a wide range of products and global markets. As a Derivatives Trader, you will have direct responsibility for the desk's risk positions and their profitability. You will use quantitative methods as well as your experience to manage a sophisticated portfolio of complex transactions. Just as our risk positions need to be re-evaluated on an ongoing basis, we as a team are constantly striving to improve our trading systems, quantitative models and trading strategies.
You enjoy applying quantitative/statistical methods to complex real-world problems? You are willing to take risks based on these analyses and bear the responsibility for these risks? You are never satisfied with the status quo, and you are aiming to be the one driving progress? Then our team would like to meet you.
- Proactive risk management and pricing of vanilla as well as exotic equity derivatives
- Market making of leveraged products, structured products and OTC contracts
- P&L and risk responsibility for your trading books
- Lead the technological change of our market making and automated pricing frameworks in collaboration with our engineering and quant teams
- Challenge and improve existing pricing models, quantitative trading strategies and models
- Master's degree or PhD in a quantitative subject such as Mathematics, Financial Mathematics, Physics, Engineering, Quantitative Finance or Computer Science
- Passion for quantitative methods
- Initial experience and knowledge of complex financial products and derivatives
- Keen attention to detail, with the highest personal standards regarding integrity and commitment to excellence
- Hands-on programming experience with data analysis or modeling (Python, R, Matlab, or similar)
- Curious mind with a relentless desire to constantly improve
- Experience in sellside derivatives trading or related fields is a plus
- Genuine interest in cutting edge developments in computer science, statistics or probability theory
- Very good English (min. C1) and good German (min. B2) skills
- The opportunity to further develop you personal and technical skills in an inspiring, positive but performance driven environment
- An ambitious and motivated team that looks forward to a work with a new colleague
- A modern working environment in the center of Zurich
- Attractive Fringe Benefits and a well-rounded Total Compensation Package
For further questions and details, please contact Martin Knechtle.
Head of Recruiting Professionals
Phone: +41 44 292 27 38
For reasons of data protection laws, please send us your application through our application-management-tool only.
Please apply using this link: https://apply.refline.ch/792841/8638/pub/1/intranet.html