Support our team in this exciting role in the prevention and detection of Financial Crimes, with a focus on Money Laundering (ML) and Terrorist Financing (TF). Delivering transparent reviews of clients and/or associated parties, both domestically and globally you will mainly identify unusual/suspicious transactions with potential ML/TF risks and clarify the background by ensuring the plausibility of the transactional behavior (also related to client profiles). Further, you will mitigate detected risks by closely cooperating with Compliance functions (e.g. Sanctions, Politically Exposed Persons, and Investigation) and Front Office teams. This role also includes initiating adequate corrective and/or preventive measures. In addition, you will support our partners by providing advice and trainings and will contribute to projects as a Subject Matter Expert. Your future colleagues
A very diverse team of experienced Anti Money Laundering (AML) / Combating Financing of Terrorism (CFT) professionals is looking forward to welcome you. While reviewing transactions and client profiles independently, knowledge-sharing and supporting colleagues add to our positive and collaborative team culture. Your "can-do attitude" is essential for the team success and gives you the opportunity to further grow as an individual. We are a department which values Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) and is committed to realizing the firm's D&I ambition which is an integral part of our global cultural values.
Credit Suisse Group AG has been acquired by UBS Group AG. Credit Suisse continues its business activities as a subsidiary company of UBS Group AG, including selective hiring for experienced professionals. Your skills and experience
Apart from being forward-thinking with an interest in economic, business, and political topics, you will have following qualifications:
- University degree in a Finance related area or alternatively an apprenticeship with further education (Certificate/Diploma in AML or Financial Crime Compliance is desired but not required).
- Minimum of 2 years' experience in the financial industry, ideally in Financial Crime Compliance, Business Risk Management or Audit.
- Strong analytical skills and a critical thinker that pays attention to details.
- Previous experience in Transaction Monitoring is of great advantage
- Curiosity and ability to put information into context and identify dependencies.
- Perseverance and the ability to cope with a fast-paced environment.
- Proficient German and English skills; additional language skills are beneficial (e.g. French, Spanish, Russian, Italian).
- Dedication to fostering an inclusive culture and value diverse perspectives
E. Parretta would be delighted to receive your application.
Please apply via our career portal.