Meraki Talent are currently looking to recruit a Transfer Pricing Consultant to join a Big 4 firm in Zurich, Switzerland.
are currently looking to recruit a Transfer Pricing Consultant
to join a Big 4 firm in Zurich, Switzerland. The successful applicant will be joining a team who are responsible for working with clients from a range of different industries, working with multinational groups.
You will be joining a firm that has an excellent reputation for offering a challenging but supportive working environment, with a strong focus on individual career development opportunities.
Zurich is a fantastic location for your professional development but also for an excellent lifestyle away from the office. Zurich offers an incredibly high standard of living offering excellent housing, transport, cleanliness and overall environment.
Duties and responsibilities of the Transfer Pricing Consultant
- You will have the opportunity to work with a diverse range of clients across various industries, from multinational corporations to small and medium-sized businesses.
- You will play a key role in providing innovative and effective transfer pricing solutions to clients, ensuring they comply with local and international regulations and achieve their business objectives.
Background of the Transfer Pricing Consultant
- Degree educated, in a relevant subject such as law, accounting, economics, business etc
- You have 3 years+ prior work experience in transfer pricing
- Experience of multi-country transfer pricing projects.
- You are fluent in German and English.
In return, this opportunity offers a competitive salary and the opportunity to develop your career. If you are interested and would like to apply, please send your CV to email@example.com or call me on +44 131 297 2710 By submitting your information you confirm you have read and understood our Privacy Notice which outlines how we use information we collect about you.