Redstone Legal, Risk & Compliance Search focus on offering 360° search solutions across the globe for our prestigious client base. With our competitive coverage of Banks, Private Banks, Boutiques, Family Offices, Hedge Funds, Producers, Trading Houses, Brokerages, FinTechs and more; Redstone Legal, Risk & Compliance Search can confidently offer you an edge in today’s volatile market.
Redstone Legal, Risk & Compliance Search are working with a corporate and investment bank looking for a Treasury Manager with high quantitative analytical skills to join the dynamic Finance team in Zurich.
Key Responsibilities / Tasks
- Management of large exposure limits for corporates and financial institutions, perform interest rate and foreign exchange risk management
- Short-liquidity management, planning of mid-term liquidity, funding and cash flow forecasting. Regulatory liquidity management, ensuring adherence to established internal and external limits. Prepare and submit ALM (Asset and liability management) reports, update FTP (Funds transfer pricing) rates and coordinate other ALCO (Asset-Liability Committee) deliverables, Preparation of stress-testing
- Representing Treasury at the operational level for new business / product initiatives, prepare update of internal policies and other documents within ALM (Asset and liability management) and Treasury
- Part of a team of 9 people covering all aspects of Finance
- Role collaborates with all teams and top management in the bank.
Key Qualifications / Experience
- 5+ years of experience in a Financial institution, preferably within a Treasury or Liquidity management role, preferable experience of ALM risks
- Fluent in English: German, Russian or any other European language is an advantage.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Business, Economics, Finance, Mathematics or similar
- Team oriented, capable to work in a fast-paced dynamic and flexible environment. Ability to work within a complex organisation, business models and processes in a cross-cultural environment
Located in Switzerland or happy to relocate.For all positions based in Switzerland, Redstone Legal, Risk & Compliance Search works with their licensed Swiss partner Accurity GmbH. All candidate applications are handled in accordance with Swiss law.