Calibrium AG is a private Investment Office, that invests in various asset classes globally. We are a fundamental long-term investor looking for a highly motivated professional to join our company for a Treasury Operations and Cash Management Role. You will report directly to the Head of Operations.
The ideal candidate should have a few years’ experience handling payment flows and liquidity management at an investment firm, custodian or bank and to be familiar with FX markets
- Arrange the instructing of outgoing and incoming payments
- Ensure highest level of controls are constantly applied
- Reconcile balances and transactions between bank and internal systems
- Monitor liquidity requirements and ensure funding needs are met
- Ensure accurate implementation of FX hedging and manage spot FX requirements for cash management
- First point of contact with cash agent and FX broker to manage day to day processing and execution. Monitor the service delivery is in line with agreed levels
- Produce value added reporting of metrics and KPIs
- Continual consideration of process improvement
- Between 3 and 5 years’ experience handling payment flows and liquidity management
- Keen to grow knowledge and to increase degree of independent working
- Ability to ask the right questions before promptly escalating issues to the relevant people
- Attention to detail and accuracy with strong risk awareness
- Supportive team player with a strong sense of self-motivation and willingness to share experience
- An understanding of the life cycle of a range of asset classes – Private Equity would be very relevant - with particular awareness of cash impact of investments and with keenness to expand knowledge
- Strong Microsoft Office skills, especially in Excel and programming such as VBA and SQL
- Very good written and spoken command of German and English
- Broad and active role within a small team
- Responsibility given early
- Interaction with different teams within the organisation
Calibrium provides a challenging and fair work environment in a very international team.
We look forward receiving your application. Please send your application documents to: email@example.com.