Calibrium AG is a private Investment Office, that invests in various asset classes globally. We are a fundamental long-term investor looking for a highly motivated professional to join our company for a Treasury Operations and Cash Management Role. You will report directly to the Head of Operations.
The ideal candidate should have several years’ experience handling payment flows and liquidity management at an investment firm, custodian or bank and to be familiar with FX markets
- Arrange the instructing of outgoing and incoming payments
- Ensure highest level of controls are constantly applied
- Reconcile balances and transactions between bank and internal systems
- Monitor liquidity requirements and ensure funding needs are met
- Ensure accurate implementation of FX hedging and manage spot FX requirements for cash management
- First point of contact with cash agent and FX broker to manage day to day processing and execution. Monitor the service delivery is in line with agreed levels
- Produce value added reporting of metrics and KPIs
- Continual consideration of process improvement
- An understanding of the life cycle of a range of asset classes – Private Equity would be very relevant - with particular awareness of cash impact of investments and with keenness to expand knowledge
- At least 5 years’ experience handling payment flows and liquidity management
- Comfortable working independently with ability to ask the right questions before promptly escalating issues to the relevant people
- Attention to detail and accuracy with strong risk awareness
- Supportive team player with a strong sense of self-motivation and willingness to share experience and knowledge
- Strong Microsoft Office skills, especially in Excel
- Very good written and spoken command of German and English
- Broad and active role within a small team
- Responsibility given early
- Interaction with different teams within the organisation
Calibrium provides a challenging and fair work environment in a very international team.
We look forward receiving your application. Please send your application documents to: firstname.lastname@example.org.