- Festanstellung, Vollzeit
- Michael Page
Trust Officer (m/f)
- Zürich, Schweiz
Your task is to manage accounts and interface with internal and external parties to facilitate client relationship management, while ensuring compliance with both company policies and guidelines, as well as regulatory requirements. You handle your day-to-day tasks of reviewing financial and account statements, investment policy reviews, and the preparation of all required documentation in an impeccable manner.
Our client is a financial services provider in Zurich.
In your role as Trust Officer you will be responsible for the following tasks:
- Assuming full accountability for designated mandates carried out by Trust and Company Admin
- Reviewing assigned mandate files periodically
- Liasing with both internal and external parties
- Ensuring prompt and accurate billing of all services rendered
- Monitoring the changes in the regulatory and legal environment and potential implications for assigned mandates
- Supporting and contributing to projects allocated on an ad-hoc basis
- Investing in your own professional development, constantly improving your know-how and technical skills
- Performing FATCA/CRS duties
- 5 - 7 years of experience as a Trust Officer in a similar environment
- STEP qualified
- Fluent in English (Spanish and/or German would be great assets)
- At ease with all Microsoft office programs
- Passionate Team Player with excellent communication and stakeholder management skills, who thrives in a multicultural, international environment
Our client offers a permanent contract based in Zurich in a dynamic, challenging and attractive environment which will perfectly fit a versatile and hands-on candidate.