UI Designer (Sketch - Frame X - Axure)
Overview of business area or project:
- Supporting the business to achieve design quality at scale across its global digital touchpoints!
- We are looking for a detail-oriented and technically capable Senior UI Design Specialist to support a growing UX Strategy & Design team
- Developing outstanding user experiences is one of the team's critical core competencies, and excellence in this area is key to our strategy for building an industry-leading digital presence
- Collaborate closely with Interaction Designers to realize concepts from pen and paper sketches to medium to high fidelity wireframes and interactive prototypes aimed at various devices and platforms
- Create interactive experiences that support users' needs and behaviours.
- Transform wireframes into detailed high-fidelity specifications and prototypes for use by engineering teams.
- Work with engineers to create your solutions through the development phases to ensure alignment between design and delivery.
- Study user behaviour by collaborating with User Researchers conducting primary field visits, user interviews, and user testing.
- Optimize your designs by working closely with Analysts, Researchers, and stakeholders to design experimental A/B and MVT tests.
- Actively participate in multiple large and high profile projects concurrently.
- Continually keep the organization up to date with the latest developments in the industry.
- Work productively with colleagues from diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds.
Essentials Skills and Qualifications:
- 6+ years' experience in UI Design and prototype creation.
- Proficiency with tools such as Sketch, Framer X, Principle, and Axure.
- Knowledge of HTML and CSS.
- Knowledge of responsive design.
- Familiarity with W3C WCAG 2 accessibility standards.
- Familiar with user-centered design principles.
- Experience collaborating with multidisciplinary UX and engineering teams.
- Ability to self-manage and structure your workload, prioritize tasks, communicate progress, and meet deadlines.
- Strong social skills and demonstrated ability to perform well in diverse, multicultural organizations.
Desired Skills and Qualifications:
- Experience in supporting the creation of digital experiences for an international company with a global presence and localized markets.
- Academic degree in a relevant design or computer science field.
- Experience with transitions, animation, motion design, and dynamic interaction.
- Experience with Adobe After Effects.
- Fluency in English; other languages would be an advantage