- Zürich, Schweiz
- Festanstellung, Vollzeit
- 18 Dez 18
About our client
Our client is one of the Swiss banks.
On behalf of our client, Swisslinx is currently looking for a UX Designer to shape the user journey and experience for all their customers and all the channels.
This is a permanent role based in Zurich.
- Connect the business strategy to UX strategy, activities and vice-versa
- Deliver business outcomes through improving the experience our customers have with services and products while interacting across all the touchpoints
- Plan and carry out target audience desk and user research to understand the "why" and the "what"
- Transform insights and requirements into concrete measures and translate them into concepts, wireframes, mock-ups and prototypes
- Define user journeys and service improvements considering business requirements and technical constraints with a goal to build user-focused solutions tactically and strategically
- Own User Experience framework and strategy
- Experience working as a UX Designer in a corporate environment - at least 3 years
- Knowledge and experience with UCD, digital innovation and value data
- Experience working with Sketch or Photoshop
- Active and creative as well as hands-on "doer" approach
- UX Ambassador who proactively procures and shares knowledge, organizes and leading workshops
- Experience working with technical teams, external designers, in an Agile environement
- Fluency in English and German
What's on offer
- Work for a financial institution
- International and multi-cultural working environment
- Small and dynamic team
By applying for this position, I consent to the Swisslinx Group of companies:
✓ storing my personal information (including name, contact details, Identification and CV information etc.) on their internal or external servers for the purpose of informing me of potential employment opportunities
✓ using my personal information or
✓ supplying it to third parties upon express consent for the purpose of informing me of potential job opportunities
✓ transferring where applicable my personal information to a country outside the EEA/EFTA